Want to try RHS MEBO or EEO, need allied commander

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Dice

Want to try RHS MEBO or EEO, need allied commander

Post by Dice »

I have been wanting to try RHS MEBO or EEO, have played a couple of PBEMs only 1 to the end. PM for house rules.
el cid again

RE: Want to try RHS MEBO or EEO, need allied commander

Post by el cid again »

We have an Allied semi-tag team in place and need a current (Level 13) series test: there are several changes since current tests began. Mifune plays CBI and Russia - I do the rest - with a team of policy advisors re other nations political authorizations/concerns. You should read the RHS manual and ask questions to insure you understand how to do the very time intensive first turn (takes a few days to do properly). I will attempt to send you a pm with email - never post an email address: if you don't get it send me a pm with your address. Tests should last a long time - not just the first few turns - so we can learn about things that appear later in the game.
Buck Beach

RE: Want to try RHS MEBO or EEO, need allied commander

Post by Buck Beach »

ORIGINAL: el cid again

We have an Allied semi-tag team in place and need a current (Level 13) series test: there are several changes since current tests began. Mifune plays CBI and Russia - I do the rest - with a team of policy advisors re other nations political authorizations/concerns. You should read the RHS manual and ask questions to insure you understand how to do the very time intensive first turn (takes a few days to do properly). I will attempt to send you a pm with email - never post an email address: if you don't get it send me a pm with your address. Tests should last a long time - not just the first few turns - so we can learn about things that appear later in the game.

I would strongly suggest that you readdress the durability of the Japanese subs. I have now stopped my CAIO game due to an unrelated fatal (IMO) data base error at May 30, 1942. Recap of Japanese sub losses remains a only one by a 500lb bomb, versus a loss of 13 Allied ASW warships off the east coast of OZ. The subs limp off to Truk or Rebaul for repair only to show up again to cause havoc again. Fight it or ignore it as you choose Sid.

BTW, my fatal data base error was the B-24D/G etc is set to begin production at 34 1942 in both CVO and CAIO.

Return to “Opponents wanted”