Post by Dumnorix »

Our PBEM-game is completely occupies.
Take a look at your commands !

H.Balck
TAIL GUNNER

RE: JTCS meets PG3D "WWII" / "Cold War"

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

Looks good!!

but I request the player on the Soviet side that ends their turn will send it to all three Allied players so we can all watch the replay.

I guess we will work North to South on our turn.
Caspar will go first, send to me, I move my units and send to Panther....he sends to Soviets.

The anticipation grows....[:D]
"If you want peace, prepare for war."
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hallo Juggalo
Yes, that a good way to play. All players can see the airfights and the artillerysupport.

The airsupport we go to the same way like our normandy-PBEM-game. All fighters and bombers which are shot from antiairweapons, no more cannot be used. All air bases/airfields, which are destroyed, lose their historical squadrons on the next combat day. I will simulated this with on map standing little fighters and bombers on his airbases. They have no movement, load or weapon-Possibilities.

The organisation-structur, you can change every scenario-night with your players in your JTCS meets PG3D Cold War-organisation-editor.

The sight is normal 8 ! That is to simulate the extended view possibilities of the modern sight technology. View varies then coincidentally around 2 upward and down.

The night / day change is the same like in WWII. turn 10/11,20/21... nightturns sight 1km (3km with starshells !) 9/12,19/22... sunrise/sunset sight 5km. Rain we can set on the 6th and 14th day.

Additional Forces after 1 week (French, UK and US or the Belarus Armygroup), I can programming in our PBEM-game.

I hope, we can make 1 turn in 3-4 days.

H.Balck

PS: Hurra 20000 clicks in one year ! Thats 50 clicks every day ! Who has that here still?

TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

All air bases/airfields, which are destroyed, lose their historical squadrons on the next combat day.

But the majority of the squadron should escape to England or somewhere before being run over by ground forces. Maybe after one-week delay the squadron is available again?
I hope, we can make 1 turn in 3-4 days.

If someone will not be able to do turns for some days, I say his comrades will move for him. My parents are visiting here in early April.....so I would let Caspar and Stefan move my forces for me during those few days.

What optional rules will we use?
I propose all = ON.

ChadG
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hallo Juggalo
But the majority of the squadron should escape to England or somewhere before being run over by ground forces. Maybe after one-week delay the squadron is available again?
Yes - thats OK.
If someone will not be able to do turns for some days, I say his comrades will move for him. My parents are visiting here in early April.....so I would let Caspar and Stefan move my forces for me during those few days.
Thats a good idea. Can you contact your players in the next days ?
What optional rules will we use?
I propose all = ON.
Thats also my way.

And we have modern trains. The first one is for WWII, for the germans. All others will included in our modern scenarios. Thanks to Caspar !

Do you have the over 100 new icons from Caspar ?

H.Balck
TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

Thats a good idea. Can you contact your players in the next days ?

I have Caspar's e-mail...can you e-mail or PM Stefan's address to me.

I think I will let my allies move their units before me....since I am on the other side of the world from everyone else that should make less waiting time for your team.

Train's look great!
Caspar's the man![&o]
(he did send me the icons)[8D]

ChadG
Dali

Post by Dali »

Modern train is good!! Caspar good works!
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

New Bridge vehicles from Caspar.
Very nice man. Thank you very much man, I like your fast work. Today at 6 oclock in the morning I send Caspar pictures of this 3 new vehicles - after 6 hours he send me his work back. Man thats quickly.

Take a look:

1.Common Bridge unload/loaded version Transport-Lkw 5-ton M945 (US)
2.Lkw 7t with Hohlplatten-Brückengerät (Bundeswehr)
3.PMP schwerer Pontonpark (NVA)

H.Balck
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Here is the organisation for the 101st Air Assault Division 1990.
TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

hmm...any thoughts on special rules for helicopters?

It's not realistic to fly around all day and night without regards to fuel or re-arming...

Maybe something like if they are out of supply, they must rebase at their HQ during that turn?

What do you think? Too much to worry about?

ChadG
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hallo Juggalo
Its all in funktion. I have test it many times and rounds.
You must go back to HQ with helicopters, than you have new supply.
In addition helicopters can very fast destroyed by good position airdefence units !
The only question is to make the fireactionpoints for the helicopters with TOWs now 55 to 100 points to simulated a reactiontime of enemy airdefence. If we play with 55 fireactionpoints you must place the Airdefence units in the near random and sightline of other groundunits to defend against helicopters. In addition, other helicopters can also fight and hunt against the enemy helicopters.
Also I think 55 is OK for the TOW helis, others have 33.
H.Balck
Legionaer

Post by Legionaer »

ORIGINAL: Juggalo

I have Caspar's e-mail...can you e-mail or PM Stefan's address to me.
Hi Juggalo, please check your PM box.
I create and revise: OoB´s, ToE´s, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (forever CWE!) Working on OoB´s for the new CSCW and scenario playtesting for the Beta Brigade.
TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

OK Balck, it all sounds good...

Let's rock 'n roll....
Witti44

Post by Witti44 »

Is it possible to use ABC weapons or "Panzerzüge" from the sowiets?

What are the goals to win the szenario? Destroy all enemy forces?

I think in the moment is "only" a germanymap planed or?
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hallo Wittmann
Is it possible to use ABC weapons...
No.
...or "Panzerzüge" from the sowiets?
Yes modern trains are included.
What are the goals to win the szenario? Destroy all enemy forces?
Destroy all enemy airbases and roll over the Rhein.
I think in the moment is "only" a germanymap planed or?
In the map of the MP-Scn "Operation Donnerschlag" March 1990 you can see full West-Germany, full East germany, The eastern part of the netherlands, South Danmark, the westside of poland, the western side of CSSR, Upper Austria and a little part of northern Italy. The next Cold war projekt is the modern War in the new Millenium with China. First Mission: The Conquer of Taiwan.

H.Balck

Witti44

Post by Witti44 »

Vielleicht änderst du ja deine Meinung noch bezüglich der ABC-Waffen.
Kontaminiertes Gebiet könnte man als eine Art anderes Minenfeld darstellen. Statt Minen sieht man dann eben nur Gaswolken oder tote Tiere z.B. Nur spezielle ABC-Trupps können dieses Gebiet unbeschadet durchqueren oder sogar dekontaminieren. Alle anderen verlieren Stärkepunkte.

Zum kontaminieren könnte man die Fähigkeit der Brückenpios nutzen. Helis oder Ari wird mit dieser Fähigkeit ausgestattet und kann nun ABC-Waffen einsetzen.

Was hälst du davon? Ist sowas theoretisch machbar?

- Die modernen Züge habe ich schon gesehen aber soweit ich weiß hatten die sowjets einige richtige Panzerzüge mit taktischen nuklearwaffen bzw. um wichtige Persönlichkeiten transportieren zu können. Diese Züge meinte ich.

Das ist ja eine riesige Karte. Da bin ich ja mal gespannt, wie dieses Project sich noch entwickelt :)
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hallo Wittmann
Ja - natürlich wäre das eine zusätzliche Herausforderung mit den ABC-Waffen, nur das es der verdammte engine-code "jetzt" noch nicht hergibt. Taktische Nuklearwaffen waren ja auch vorgesehen, sogar mit eingeplant in der Operation Donnerschlag.Theoretisch möglich, praktisch sind mir da im Moment die Hände gebunden. Vielleicht bastelt ja Jason Petho so etwas ein in seiner Cold War Version im Nahen Osten und in Vietnam.

Nuklearzüge bringen nichts, wenn man sie nicht einsetzen kann. Die hohen Persöhnlichkeiten hocken außerdem alle in Legnica in Schlesien.

Ja die Karte ist Mega. Allein die schnellsten Hubschrauber, welche 100 km pro Zug fliegen können, bräuchten einen ganzen Spieltag, um die Karte zu durchqueren.

Hier mal Süddänemark:

H.Balck
Witti44

Post by Witti44 »

Hi Balck,

Das mit den ABC-Waffen ist verdammt schade!!! Ich hoffe, dass da in der Zukunft von Matrix noch etwas in deine Richtung gearbeitet wird um dieses Vorhaben umzusetzen. Gerade auf so einer großen Karte sind ABC-Waffen besonders effektiv um den Feind zu "lenken".

Das mit den Panzerzügen macht somit natürlich auch keinen Sinn :(

Ist es vielleicht möglich, dass du die komplette Karte posten könntest? Würde gerne mal das Gesamtwerk sehen.

Habe ich das jetzt richtig verstanden? Nach Cold War planst du einen Konflikt zwischen Nato und China (Russland). Klingt sehr interessant, besonders weil ich ein Fan von Dynasty General bin. Das kennst du oder?

Was ist nun aber mit der 2. WK-Arbeit? Ist Barbarossa erstmal zurückgestellt oder kannst du beides miteinander vereinbaren?
Dumnorix

Post by Dumnorix »

Hallo Wittmann
Ist es vielleicht möglich, dass du die komplette Karte posten könntest? Würde gerne mal das Gesamtwerk sehen.
Heute Abend schicke ich dir die Preversion 1.05 zum download, ich brauche nochmal deine e-mail. Dort kannst Du dann die Karte bewundern und die ersten platzieretne Divisionen bestaunen. Nächsten Sonntag dann die fertige Cold War Version für alle. Caspar arbeitet noch an der Detailbearbeitung der uniticons und ich stelle jeden Tag 4-5 Divisionen auf die Karte und verfeinere die Karte im Detail. Das macht die meiste Arbeit und wird sicher erst während unseres PBEM-Games von mir fertig gestellt werden können. Es gibt bisher nur sehr wenige Zonen auf der Karte, welche bereits mit der Note ausgezeichnet im Detail bewertet werden können. Ein teil ist das südliche Schleswig Holsstein.
Habe ich das jetzt richtig verstanden? Nach Cold War planst du einen Konflikt zwischen Nato und China (Russland). Klingt sehr interessant, besonders weil ich ein Fan von Dynasty General bin. Das kennst du oder?
Natürlich kenne ich Dynasty General / Peoples General. Ich werde aber zum ersten mal versuchen chinesische Truppen des Jahres 2009/2010 in die Tat umzusetzen. Meine Freundin hilft mir dabei. Es wird also einen fiktiven Angriff der beiden maritimen chinesischen Armeen auf Taiwan geben.
Was ist nun aber mit der 2. WK-Arbeit? Ist Barbarossa erstmal zurückgestellt oder kannst du beides miteinander vereinbaren?
Sobald das PBEM-game läuft zwischen Legionär/Juggalo/Caspar vs.H.Balck/Dali werde ich ab übernächste Woche zunächst die LCG-Kampagne 18.PD Barbarossa, wie versprochen um 6 Szenarien bereichern (bis zum 3.Juli 1941)
Danach gehts wieder an Barbarossa MP.

Hier mal eins der neuen Menüs:

H.Balck
Witti44

Post by Witti44 »

Hi,

meine kommt per PM

Cold War klingt echt vielversprechend! :) Hast du dort nun eigentlich alle PzDiv aus dem Zeitraum integriert? PzBtl 183 und 203 würden mich da besonders interessieren ;)

Wie wäre es denn mit einer Liga für deine Projekte?

2. WK und nun CW. Auf einer extra HP könntest du auch den gesamtfortschritt deiner Arbeit darstellen und somit auch viel mehr Spieler anlocken. Ich denke doch mal, dass du deine Arbeit weit verreiten möchtest :)

Vielen Dank schon mal für die Beta von CW :)

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”