Crown of Glory Advanced digital download

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

typhoon

Crown of Glory Advanced digital download

Post by typhoon »

Just wonder if those in the know consider the option to digital download ahead of the main release a success as one of those who took the oppertunity to buy early would like to know if this will be considered again with other titles or if it was a one off only because of the upcomming release of empire total war. Would like to see AE done the same way if at all possible.
wworld7

RE: Crown of Glory Advanced digital download

Post by wworld7 »

Your understanding of WHY Matrix released COG:EE in Digital Download early does not match the facts. It was an opportunity they decided to take and I hope it turns out well for them.

That said, I can't see WITP-AE being released the same way. If only because it will require the original WITP to run (something COG:EE did not have to worry about). I would think setting up an option of a DD of WITP-AE and a physical WITP (not to mention a DD of WITP) and then having to do another option of physical WITP (or a DD) and physical WITP-AE...STOP this is too crazy.

You never know, but with so many mixes and matches to cover all possibilities that I can't see them expending resources to do it. But the possibilities are required because of the differences between the two products (WITP-AE and COG:EE).

Flipper

Return to “General Discussion”