Regarding the "New Official Policy Thread"

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Erik Rutins

Regarding the "New Official Policy Thread"

Post by Erik Rutins »

First of all, it should never have been created. It was obviously intended as some kind of joke, but Terminus does not speak for the team or Matrix when it comes to customer relations and the tone in that thread was not acceptable. Second, politics are absolutely off-limits. Third, personal attacks are absolutely off-limits.

To our customers: I'm sorry for that thread. Feel free to ask as many times as you want when the game will be released, but please be patient with us if we can't answer yet. We're working as hard as we can to get it ready as quickly as possible, without sacrificing the quality of the final product. It will be worth the wait.

To the folks who participated in that thread and either got into politics or made personal attacks (you know who you are): Consider this a warning, that thread is locked and if I see you getting into that again it will be time for a "time out".

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Oldguard1970

RE: Regarding the "New Official Policy Thread"

Post by Oldguard1970 »

Hi Erik - Thanks for cutting things off before we got too far out of line. I have to say, however, I got some great chuckles from the first part of the thread. It seemed like the usual "high spirited banter" to me.

By the way, isn't it true that Terminus is not a real person at all? His "character" is an artificial creation of the Thread and used to provide mixtures of information and laughter.

You want proof? Just look at what happened in that thread where people posted pictures... Terminus posted a toe! (I'd say it was an ugly toe, but Erik might force me into "time out" for a personal attack.)

You want more proof? Termy swears AE is not real. He says it is a figment. Well... it does take one to know one, doesn't it?

I'll send more proof after AE goes gold! HA ha ha... sob ... Ha ha... No! Go away! I'm fine... really... ha ha ha! Aaagh! (They're coming to take me away... Oh no!)
"Rangers Lead the Way!"
Mynok

Post by Mynok »

Yes, Terminus is a holographic meme that emerged from the huge energy spike that accompanied the release of WITP. One wonders why so many get upset at it. It's just a meme.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Hey, watch who you call a meme, Brother Brush-Hat![:-]

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Mynok

Post by Mynok »

[:D][:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

Return to “The War Room”