Need help

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

joshthrockmorton

Need help

Post by joshthrockmorton »

Is there any way I can change my schedule length. I only have 4 teams which only lets you play six games. Also I am trying to create a 1940's type league. Is it possible to have a single bar facemask or none at all.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Brodie

RE: Need help

Post by Brodie »

The game comes with an editor for the schedule you can use that.Also if your good with access you can edit the schedule from there.Rember if you want to make the schedule longer you need to edit in the league section of your leagues mdb the length of the season in weeks.
 Also for single or no bar look in the common folder it gives a number for each type of mask in the players part of the database just change the mask style to that number.
joshthrockmorton

Post by joshthrockmorton »

I only have 4 teams in my league which only lets you play a max of 6 games.  When I bring up the schedule editor no leagues appear in the scroll down bar. 
Brodie

Post by Brodie »

email the file I will try to edit for you
brodiepilous@yahoo.com

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”