Carrier Farce Screenshots

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Ike99

Carrier Farce Screenshots

Post by Ike99 »

After two years of labor the makers of Carrier Farce would like to release the following screenshots to show the community.

After you observe the fruits of our 2 year labor you are encouraged to post your comments and suggestions for this ¨upcoming¨ game on the official comments and suggestions thread.

Not that we will actually read it or return a comment but hey, there is a dumb arse born every minute.

Also feel free to PM us about the project, not that we´ll ever read or respond to that either.

[:D]

Attachments
CFS.jpg
CFS.jpg (10.47 KiB) Viewed 136 times
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
borner

RE: Carrier Farce Screenshots

Post by borner »

low points for the artwork, but high for the creativity IKE!

sabre1

Post by sabre1 »

Now that's funny...[:'(]
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few
tocaff

Post by tocaff »

Ike you should really chill out.  These alpha/beta testers are doing it on their own time, not salaried, and Matrix obviously has other things on the fire that might be a higher priority.  If CF takes another 2 years and is released virtually bug free isn't that better than now with a non functional game full of bugs?  Your constant badgering of the crew working on this game serves no useful purpose and the display of your abrasiveness certainly will accomplish nothing other than alienating yourself.

You might not like waiting, but you have no choice and if you choose not to buy a product when it's released that's your right so try relaxing.
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Ike you should really chill out. These alpha/beta testers are doing it on their own time, not salaried, and Matrix obviously has other things on the fire that might be a higher priority.

If you look around these forums Tocaff you´ll see other developers and alpha/beta tester volunteers making their projects on their own time too, not salaried. Yet they find the time to respond to people and keep them updated and have for years.

Meanwhile this projects own ¨What would you like to see¨ thread hasn´t been touched...in a year. [8|]
If CF takes another 2 years and is released virtually bug free isn't that better than now with a non functional game full of bugs?

This I doubt considering they were not very intested in my repeatable save of teleporting LCU´s.
You might not like waiting, but you have no choice and if you choose not to buy a product when it's released that's your right so try relaxing.

I´m not waiting for anything Todd. They´ve already lost my purchase, they don´t deserve it, and if this game had been on pre-order I would have already asked Eric Rutkins for my money back.
Matrix obviously has other things on the fire that might be a higher priority.

For my $50,$60,$70 dollars or whatever they are going to charge for this farce I don´t feel like being on someones ¨low priority¨ list. Thanks, but no thanks.
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher »

Really, what purpose does this thread serve?
"splendid was their tactic of diving upon our force from the direction of the sun, taking advantage of intermittent clouds"

-Captain Takahisa Amagai, KAGA, June 4th 1942
Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Really, what purpose does this thread serve?

The same as the...

¨What would you like to see in Carrier Farce¨ thread.

That being..Nothing.

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

And to all those attacking me, make yourself usefull.

Go give directions to Tankerace on how to reach this forum and his very own thread.

I think he needs them seeing how he hasn´t answered it...

For a year!!

[8|]

All you good boys line up for Carrier Farce.

vaporware.

Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher »

ORIGINAL: Ike99

And to all those attacking me, make yourself usefull.

Of course, you are the victim here

"splendid was their tactic of diving upon our force from the direction of the sun, taking advantage of intermittent clouds"

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Of course, you are the victim here

I think ¨victim¨ is too strong of a word here.

I would say I´m one of the ¨disappointed¨ people here. And before you or anyone else try to isolate me as Chad did on the other thread I tell you I´m alone in this sentiment from what people have said in private.

And you can believe that or not. Makes no difference to me.

You can also go look what some others have said openly...
SuluSea-I've asked for information in the forums and they weren't addressed, a month or so ago I PM'd one of the developers asking about info and have recieved no reply. I'm disapointed as well

So make all the excuses and defend all you want but I know BS when I see it.

Now go give directions to Tankerace on how to get to this forum as it´s obvious he needs them because he hasn´t answered his own Carrier Farce thread for a year.

Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Shut your hole, Ike. Nobody wants to hear anything you have to say. EVER.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Answer me this Terminus. How do you stand the smell kissing all that arse?

Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher »

I would say I´m one of the ¨disappointed¨ people here.

Why? You have zero invested in it, am I correct?
Not a dime out of your pocket, correct again?

What is to be "disappointed" about?

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Why? You have zero invested in it, am I correct?
Not a dime out of your pocket, correct again?

What is to be "disappointed" about?

Your right Kingfisher I have no monetary investment but I did have hope for the project along with other people I think. I would have been ready to get all behind Justin and think others would have to but this is a two way street relationship.

I had some save with repeatable bugs for the developers to look at and try to remove and I was prepared to send them.

Actually I have one now. from an opponent. My Japanese gun appeared on his Allied AP.

But as it seems clear to me there is no official interest in this project I guess I stick it in my own arse.[:D]

But anyways, you people have fun with this. For me Carrier Farce doesn´t exist and never will. I´m out of this joke.

borner

Post by borner »

with respects, and personal feelins aside, there is a point here...... read the other thread. The common understanding, and something posted by Matrix in direct reply to a question I raised in a past thread, is that UV we dead from a develpment standpoint. CF was going to address any new concerns. Now, to me, seeing as WiTP and UV are very similar, I do not see why they are coming out with a new game, and new engine, unless it is just to make more money... OK, fine, business is business. However, that was over a year ago, and not a peep of info on anything new.............

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

with respects, and personal feelins aside, there is a point here...... read the other thread. The common understanding, and something posted by Matrix in direct reply to a question I raised in a past thread, is that UV we dead from a develpment standpoint. CF was going to address any new concerns. Now, to me, seeing as WiTP and UV are very similar, I do not see why they are coming out with a new game, and new engine, unless it is just to make more money... OK, fine, business is business. However, that was over a year ago, and not a peep of info on anything new.............

I have no problem with that. I have a business. Business is about making money, you go where the money is, I understand that.

So for Gary and Joel to move on to a US Civil War game and Russian Front, where they feel the most profit is to be made, that´s fine.

I understand that. If this is the case just say so. I´m good with that.

But to lead people along with a false hope is not good.

If I did this with my business I would be out of business in 3 months. And anyone who performed like this would be shown the door very quickly and they know that.

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

Hmmm...

I was going to say something but I beeter not.

[:D]

Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

If I did this with my business I would be out of business in 3 months. And anyone who performed like this would be shown the door very quickly and they know that.

I wish to clarify myself hare because I see it can be misenterpreted.
From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s...

There is a reason these two are given this honor title and we accept it. Because we know your body of work and your quality so I am not adressing you people.

Others...[;)]

Chad Harrison

Post by Chad Harrison »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I agree with Terminus? Geez, no one tell Speedy! [:D]
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

After two years of labor the makers of Carrier Farce would like to release the following screenshots to show the community.
Not that we will actually read it or return a comment but hey, there is a dumb arse born every minute.
Also feel free to PM us about the project, not that we´ll ever read or respond to that either.

This is a purely inflammatory and bashing post with no redeeming value. If you can't express yourself in a civilized way or deal with long development timelines, find another hobby. Since you've already been warned and banned in the past, there's no question you're familiar with the forum rules.

You're on a two week vacation as of today. Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com in two weeks if you feel that you can contribute constructively again.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”