Bringing back older TOAW 1 Scenarios...

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

RyanCrierie

Bringing back older TOAW 1 Scenarios...

Post by RyanCrierie »

Okay guys, recently; I acquired a honest to god copy of the original TOAW I v1.00 CD for a mere $1.00 at my Friends of the Library Booksale.

Previously, my oldest version of TOAW was Century of Warfare; and this meant that some scenarios made in obscure TOAW I versions were unuseable by me. No more! Now that I've patched TOAW I to version 1.07 and gotten it running in a Windows 98 Virtual Machine, I can now bring back scenarios that were unuseable before now!

Link to those brought back so far

So far, only one scenario on that page was actually unplayable; "Dixie" if I tried to load it in COW or TOAW3 it gave me a unable to read this file; I had to load it in TOAW I 1.07 and resave it there before it would import correctly.

So guys, what scenarios would you like to see come back?
Silvanski

RE: Bringing back older TOAW 1 Scenarios...

Post by Silvanski »

Nice to see Dixie!
There are updated versions of Zhukov and Alternative History of WWII and other older ones on Rugged Defense
The TOAW Redux Dude
Jeff Norton

Post by Jeff Norton »

Nice one! +

Can you forward your fixed copy of Dixie?
-Jeff
Veritas Vos Liberabit
"Hate America - love their movies" -Foos Babaganoosh - Anchor - Jihad Tonite
RyanCrierie

Post by RyanCrierie »

There are updated versions of Zhukov and Alternative History of WWII and other older ones on Rugged Defense

Zhukov Attacks is the Rugged Defense version. Alternative History of WW2 is also rugged defense.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”