PROBLEM STARTING LEAGUE AFTER DRAFT , TRAINING CAMP

Post bug reports, ask for tech support and general requests for help with getting Maximum-Football working in this forum. This is for official support on official versions. Reports based on public beta versions should go in the Public Beta forum.

Moderator: David Winter

DONMVP

PROBLEM STARTING LEAGUE AFTER DRAFT , TRAINING CAMP

Post by DONMVP »

Just made a league AFL 2 .Posted it at fbmax , anyway it seems not to start . When i go to schedule i see ,that no matter which game i click it won`t start .Not sure what i did wrong each team has profile . dept charts seem ok . The simulate and play buttons our gray . dID SEE IN RULES SET UP SCREEN IT HAS GAME SET TO SNAP TO CANADIAN , NOT INDOOR US , HOPEFULLY THATS NOT PROBLEM . This is run on xp comp . Its with latest patch , core version 2.20.90 .Hopefully someone might know what might be problem , i know it runs ok in quick play , but not league . On the main league screen , both draft and training camp buttons our grayed out .
DONMVP
Marauders

RE: PROBLEM STARTING LEAGUE AFTER DRAFT , TRAINING CAMP

Post by Marauders »

dID SEE IN RULES SET UP SCREEN IT HAS GAME SET TO SNAP TO CANADIAN , NOT INDOOR US , HOPEFULLY THATS NOT PROBLEM

That is just what the rules will snap to if you hit the snap to key.  Shouldn't be a problem.

You held the draft?  You held training camp?  Did human controlled teams cut down their rosters?

DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

I cut down all the teams to 20 players , and just now i changed all the teams to computer controlled . Same thing as before.
DONMVP
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Marauder I was wondering i`m using a profile for my league i made . It has 1 RB And i was wondering i`m using the 8 man playbook and i see some plays use 2 rb Do you think that might cause the problem .
DONMVP
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Also i don`t have a TF /SB  IN profile and i took any players that show in dept chart under that position and removed them 
DONMVP
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

I don't know about the profile.  I don't think there were minimums.

I do have to ask why you only have one RB.

On a side note, Gary, Tullius and I inquired about having one of the non-center linemen designated a TE for indoor rules, but it was really late in the process.
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Oh no reason , just seemed like most games i saw just used one back in real arena football games. Right now debating on using the generic profile i`ve seen for arena league and put 2 rbs in it .
DONMVP
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

If your RB gets injured, is there a backup player?

DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Originally i did`nt have back up running back , now i do have back ups . Iwent ahead and redid the league . This time i used original 20 player roster that was default. So now there our backups . I have to rename players on 12 teams and redo the rosters of 12 teams and redo schedule . This time it seems to be working , the league . So any who want it i should have it done by friday
DONMVP

Return to “Maximum-Football Support”