Hi im new

A section for those creating 3rd party tools and add ons. Lots of techincal code creation type questions would go here.

Moderator: David Winter

mxt

Hi im new

Post by mxt »

I just have a few questions, I JUST got this game, and I was wondering where the best place to get mods (like get Arena football league and NFL team players added into the game) is?
DreamTeams

RE: Hi im new

Post by DreamTeams »

Welcome.

You can find lots of stuff here...

http://www.fbmax.com/

Lots of custom stadiums here...

http://www.geocities.com/gary_l_sorrell/

Lots of custom teams here...

http://www3.telus.net/redwolf/

Enjoy.
mxt

Post by mxt »

alright, another noob question, Ive been downloading uniforms and stuff, but im pretty much trying to make an AF2 game out of it, but I cant for the life of me figure out what to do with the uniforms/teams and stuff once I DL them, to make it so that I can use the teams in game! help!! :-D
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

i have a afl league i`m finishing up on its last yrs afl 2 rosters and teams . I plan on sending the lg file to fbmax later today . When i get home .
DONMVP
mxt

Post by mxt »

thats awesome! its def. close to what im looking for
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Your previous question you were asking where to put uniforms and such . If you look in naxium file on your computer if you already made a league .Look for file in that folder says teams_afl2 or whatever your league is . Inside that file ,you`ll see each team you made .In eac team see home and away . Just copy your away and home uniforms , into each teams file. Also if you look in college teams on front of fbmax , look for field art in the college area . In that download they have templates for end zones and midfield and such .
DONMVP
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Ihave to run to a doctor appointment , but if i`m not to worn out when i get back i hope to have it downloaded in a few hrs i`ll try send teams uniforms and such with it and common file , only thing hav`nt gotten done so far is match up players with skin color . Sometimes hard finding pics for players . So might have to work on that when you download , not to hard to do . I`m also working on league files for other arena leagues and i hope to do the lower ncaa leagues to .
DONMVP
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

I posted the AFL 2 LEAGUE at FBMAX.COM its in the unsorted area .Look on the page at top click unsorted . Its there under AFL2 2008 tHERES ALL THE TEAMS FROM THAT SEASON , UNIFORMS AND GRAPHICS , ALSO ALL THE ROSTERS AS GOOD AS I COULD GET THEM .You might still need to fix depth carts on some teams .Now some teams have folded since i started on this . But you can play as is or delete teams . The roster was the real roster from 2008 . When the 2009 season gets ready i hope to have the newer expansion teams uniforms ready .
DONMVP
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Having problems at moment with the league , hopefully i or others on this site can tell me how i screwed it up.
DONMVP

Return to “3rd Party Developers Area”