Whack-a-noob.

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Radio

Whack-a-noob.

Post by Radio »

Hello,

Having had the game for a few months I think it's time to knock it up a notch and play some pbem. I'll play either side but would prefer some house rules that:

a) Don't add massive amounts of complexity.

b) Keep the ridiculously unhistorical out of the game.

I'm thinking limits to 4E Naval Bombing altitude(8000), PT boat(6) & ASW(6) TF size's & no using merchant ships as advance scouts, or deliberatly spreading all kinds of nautical trash in front of oncoming enemies to soak up the airstrikes/ammo.

I would also like to play one day turns and the 7th December scenario with non-historical start.

I'm also happy to play any enhanced historical (as opposed to alternate history) mod that might be proposed.

So if you want to victimise a new player, or are a new player looking for a pbem yourself e-mail me at jcplumb2002[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk or just PM me here.

(My time zone is GMT, Obviously this is far from essential but might help speed up turns on the weekend and such like)

Cheers.
AW1Steve

RE: Whack-a-noob.

Post by AW1Steve »

You might want to post in the opponents wanted section, only because that's where most poetential apponents are. [:)]
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

You might want to post in the opponents wanted section, only because that's where most poetential apponents are. [:)]

That's where his post is at. [8|]
Raver508

Post by Raver508 »

Hi there,

I wouldnt mind a game if you're still looking. I've had the game a long time, but pretty inexperienced all the same. Would quite like to try the Japanese if that suits? Drop me a line and we can discuss. jraven at orcon dot net dot nz
goodboyladdie

Post by goodboyladdie »

ORIGINAL: Nomad

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

That's where his post is at. [8|]

Been at the drinks cabinet again, Steve? [:'(]

Art by the amazing Dixie

Return to “Opponents wanted”