A couple of questions

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

stone_

A couple of questions

Post by stone_ »

A couple of questions regarding this game. Will this game support window mode? Also,will there be a data encyclopedia to access historical information about the units? Since I am no expert on WWII weapons, I often find myself minimizing the screen and using the unit data via the "JTCS_UnitViewer" mod built for JTC when playing COTA. This can be a little tedious.

Thanks
Stone
Arjuna

RE: A couple of questions

Post by Arjuna »

Re Data Encyclopedia. Yes BFTB includes in-game Estab data views, which allow you to view the key data for all weapons and vehicles. Check out the New Stuff thread here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1723551&mpage=4&key=

Re Windows mode. I assume you mean will it run in a separate window as opposed to take over the whole screen. If so, the answer is no it does not support windows mode.

BTW what does JTC stand for and what is this "JTCS_UnitViewer"?
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
stone_

Post by stone_ »

Thanks for the response. JTCS Viewer is a user made addon (Mod) that can be downloaded from the CS forum. It allows the player to compare up to 4 units. Its a great tool to use when planning which units to use when setting up an attack or defense.

Attachments
JTCS.gif
JTCS.gif (86.2 KiB) Viewed 103 times
Stone
stone_

Post by stone_ »

BTW, the unit info display looks great. I'm looking forward to the game.
Stone

Return to “Command Ops Series”