New Zealand history data CDs

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Reg

New Zealand history data CDs

Post by Reg »

Never thought I would be posting an Ebay store but this one does seem to have some interesting raw data concerning New Zealand's military history. I thought you guys might like this info to help fill out the N.Z. forces TO&E.
Colonial CD Books http://stores.ebay.com.au/Colonial-CD-Books

Welcome to Colonial Cd Books where we offer reproductions of old and rare books, mainly based around New Zealand's colorful past, to help with researching New Zealand Genealogy and History.

Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and Resignations of Officers of the New Zealand Military Forces. 1939 to 1945 inclusive.

Extracted from the New Zealand Gazette, this searchable cd shows the movements through the ranks of the New Zealand Expeditionary Forces during WWII. Includes records from Army, Royal New Zealand Air force, Royal New Zealand Navy. A great companion cd with the WWII Ballot Lists.

WWII Ballot Lists - Notice as to Men called up under the National Service Emergency Regulations 1940 for Service with the Territorial Force.

A two Cd Set containing over 310.000 names, addresses and occupations of the men who were called to service during World War 2. These lists also include a considerable number of men who volunteered for overseas service, and also includes the names of some men who were already serving in Home Defence Units. The Cd's are searchable.

These CD Books are in PDF

There are some very interesting titles on New Zealand's WWI military heritage in there as well.
Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!
Terminus

RE: New Zealand history data CDs

Post by Terminus »

How much longer do you want to delay AE's release? A year? Two?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
ny59giants

Post by ny59giants »

The longer the better. [:D]
[center]Image[/center]
Yamato hugger

Post by Yamato hugger »

Now see? THIS is exactly what I wanted!! To break the Pacific war down to the individual man level! We are on our way now!

Anyone have a similar thing for the US forces?

[8D]

Edit: think of the exciting arguements for years to come! "I think Sgt Erickson of 2nd squad, 1st platoon, B co, 1st Bn, of the 4th regiment should have an aggression of 64 not 65 because in real life he hesitated for a moment at ...
Reg

Post by Reg »

ORIGINAL: Yamato hugger

Now see? THIS is exactly what I wanted!! To break the Pacific war down to the individual man level! We are on our way now!

Anyone have a similar thing for the US forces?

[8D]

Edit: think of the exciting arguements for years to come! "I think Sgt Erickson of 2nd squad, 1st platoon, B co, 1st Bn, of the 4th regiment should have an aggression of 64 not 65 because in real life he hesitated for a moment at ...

LOL... [:D] [:D] [:D]

However, I was thinking a bit this way myself!!! [:-]

However, the real reason I brought it to everyone's attention is that it might be a useful resource to fill out those obscure NZ units. (Leaders and pilots???)

The prices are quite reasonable too, even if you only use the discs once or twice.
Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”