New person looking for small game

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

PnHobbit

New person looking for small game

Post by PnHobbit »

I just got this game recently due to the christmas sale, and I'm curious if anyone wants to play small random map PBEM game. I'll probably do a lot of horribly silly things, but I'd like the opportunity to play more than the AI while I'm learning (or I'll just tell myself I've never learned enough and never try it!)

Maybe once I get the hang of things I'll feel it appropriate to respond to someone elses' request for a game without feeling bad about not being a tough opponent! [;)]
82ndtrooper

RE: New person looking for small game

Post by 82ndtrooper »

HI PnHobbit and welcome to the forums.

I would play you but i already have 3 games going atm and that keeps me busy and confused haha  they sometimes bleed into each other and I forget what my plan is and make mistakes.

I am new here also only had the game about 3 weeks.

I would go ahead and jump into a scenario game with someone thats asking, people dont mind rookies at all they seem to enjoy helping. Once you get into a scenario game i would then play the same scenario against the AI for practice while your playing the PBEM game.
HHC 302nd Engineer Battalion
82nd Airborne Division
Honorably Discharged Jul/80
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

PMed you
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
PnHobbit

Post by PnHobbit »

I have PBEM to play now \o/. I'll update when I have free time enough for another game. Thanks people!

Return to “Opponents Wanted”