Getting Winterstorm Second

The highly anticipated second release in the Panzer Command series, featuring an updated engine and many major feature improvements. 3D Tactical turn-based WWII combat on the Eastern Front, with historical scenarios and campaigns as well as support for random generated battles and campaigns from 1941-1944.
rahamundo

Getting Winterstorm Second

Post by rahamundo »

I never played Winterstorm, having gotten PC: Kharkov for Xmas and enjoying it very much. If I were to get Winterstorm now and install it, would I get the same upgrades, etc. as the manual (page 10, 1.1 Installation) says that owners of Winterstorm got when they installed PC: Kharkov later. Or would I have to uninstall PC:K, install Winterstorm first then PC:K second?
Ray
JMass

RE: Getting Winterstorm Second

Post by JMass »

ORIGINAL: rahamundo
would I have to uninstall PC:K, install Winterstorm first then PC:K second?

I think this is the correct procedure.
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: rahamundo
Or would I have to uninstall PC:K, install Winterstorm first then PC:K second?

Yes, you would have to do it in this order in order for the additional Kharkov content to be installed.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
rahamundo

Post by rahamundo »

Thanks for the prompt reply....not what I was hoping for but it makes sense it would have to be done that way.
Ray

Return to “Panzer Command: Kharkov”