Digital River

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Eastern

Digital River

Post by Eastern »

I am advicing Matrix to search another distributing company for Europe because this company is nothing for the honest costumer, you even can't complain or hold their billing whenever something is wrong and believe me most of the time its wrong whatever they do. More then an automated answer you'll never have, no good if you ask me !!
Please some reactions folks, so Matrix can see what a mess this is for their European market[:@]
Lützow

RE: Digital River

Post by Lützow »

I second this.

Still waiting for a game which I ordered and payed more than two month ago. Seems the Pony Express got ambushed underway or something from outer space ate the shipment.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Eastern,

I've replied to you three times by e-mail since Christmas. Are my e-mails not reaching you? I just sent another one.

Lutzow,

We manually changed the address on your original order, which I confirmed was shipped out. We then shipped a second free order when that didn't arrive to the same address you sent us. I can confirm that was sent out. Are you saying neither one arrived? The odds of both going missing seem incredibly small. Is someone stealing your mail or did you give us the wrong address?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

Erik,

I'm feeling funny meanwhile for stressing this again, but can you please track the last shipment ? The correct house number should be '49', according to the emails I sent you and nobody steals my mail, as UPS is delivering to my door. In addition DR could simply check my usual shipping address. I purchased like 6 or 7 games last year, some as digital download and others as physical copy.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Ok, I'll track it tomorrow. I made sure the second one was sent with trackable shipping (instead of postal service) after the first one didn't arrive.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

I have some gripe against Digital River too. I had ordered Starshatter 4 (physical shipment) several years ago, payment by wire transfer (or giro), I got bill with TWO DIFFERENT REFERENCE NUMBERS, and I didn't get prompt answer which number to use. That sucked! But Marc was very eager to help out, and I eventually got the game, over month after ordering it.
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I won't pretend that DR is perfect (far from it) but we do try to fix any problems they cause very quickly, so usually our support alleviates any mistakes they might make. Even with that said, in terms of the actual percentages something like 99% of orders go through problem free from start to finish.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Touch wood, I've never had a problem with Digital River, for physical shipments or DDs
Alba gu' brath
PnHobbit

Post by PnHobbit »

I've never had an issue with them through 3 separate orders.
PunkReaper

Post by PunkReaper »

so far so good with me as well.
Eastern

Post by Eastern »

I really think that DR has all the luck that Erik Rutins from Matrix has the knowledge to handle things the right way, I advice him to do the European distributing himself, there wouldn't be a single problem. I don't know what those guys (DR) are doing all day and they better answer their mails instead off throwing in an automated answer every time, what kind off slappy bussiness is this ?
Thanks for concerning the European market Erik , there are many strategy/war games players who love the Matrix games and search for more off this, but it isn't easy this way, and Matrix doesn't visit good old Europe much.
Widell

Post by Widell »

No issues from my side either. Both physical and downloads work like a charm.
Grell

Post by Grell »

I always thought DR was fabulous, I would never have thought people are having problems, I feel for you.

Regards,

Grell
2ndACR

Post by 2ndACR »

9 games and never had a single issue with download and physical. Always recieved within 2 weeks or less. But I am US, so guess that does not count.
Eastern

Post by Eastern »

Ok fellow gamers, in the answers you gave me so far I see only the old mainland of Europe has troubles. Is Digital River divided in regions ?? Is there a weak part of the chain ?? I am from Belgium, I saw problems in Germany and further inland , from where came are deliveries ?? Uk and Canada no problems ??
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

All DR orders that go through the EU storefront are shipped from the same warehouse in the UK.
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Ok, I'll track it tomorrow. I made sure the second one was sent with trackable shipping (instead of postal service) after the first one didn't arrive.

Are there any results from tracking as yet ?
Eastern

Post by Eastern »

My long awaited game came through at last before the weekend !! With a courier service !! Not thanks to Digital but to Erik Rutins I am sure !! With my regards Erik !!
Mark71

Post by Mark71 »

I ordered CC WaR (digital + box) a couple of months back and it was not delivered. I contacted support (available at the top of the page) and a new copy was shipped and this time delivered without further ado (through UPS with tracking). Compliments on the great customer service! 
the poster formerly known as Murky71
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: Lützow
Are there any results from tracking as yet ?

Yes, sorry. The second copy was in fact shipped to your old address (DR's mistake). A third copy went out next week to the correct new address (where the first one went too). It's being tracked, let me know when it arrives please. It should be there this week.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “General Discussion”