Firefight Lockup Help?

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Bobomite

Firefight Lockup Help?

Post by Bobomite »

Hello,

Game: Firefight

I THOUGHT this was the problem: In campaign games, playing as a German, the scenario generator hangs on the second campaign game generation. ("Generating scrub" it hangs at.

In actuality; it can hang anytime in any scenario creation. Always hangs at "Generating Scrub." Standalone games, campaign games, they all may hang.

I serached for messages relating to Firefight, but I didn't find any. If I have stumbled around here and totally missed the help info, please lemme know.

I will say tho - it took me a second look at that game and I am very impressed overall... You could say it's a Close Combat clone, but it's not. It's actually improved the UI and overall play pattern in many ways. It is so much simpler and faster moving that you really feel the impact of swinging a platoon of tanks into a shattered infantry formation.

Close Combat is of course awesome, but the clean and simple orders system and flexibility make Firefight an impressive indy effort for sure.

Well, any help appreciated. :)
Thanks!
Matt

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”