I will NOT be BUYING..........

Adanac's Strategic level World War I grand campaign game designed by Frank Hunter

Moderator: SeanD

AP514

I will NOT be BUYING..........

Post by AP514 »

And Why will I not be BUYING this game ???? Because I can not get a simple answer to a question I posted before X-mass..........

Man........ Frank and Matrix tech support is really going down Hill FAST............:((

AP514
AKAGI7137

RE: I will NOT be BUYING..........

Post by AKAGI7137 »

I must admit I am in the same boat - i.e trying to get an answer to a simple question before I take adavantage of the sale.

I have a new post all ready to copy and post into a new thread. I am going to mark it appropiately and if I don't get a reply back between this Monday and Wednesday (when the sale ends) I won't be buying either. I don't know what you asked or how far you asked before Xmas but obviously a lot of the Matrix staff are on hols which I can understand but hopefully they will clarify in the 3 day period.

Obviously when all the staff are unavailable to answer questions is not the best time to have a sale but in fairness I have no great answer to the problem
AKAGI7137

Post by AKAGI7137 »

Looking now I can see why you are frustrated. Knowing what size graphic card is needed is something that SHOULD be quoted as a given and you shouldn't have to contact Matrix in the first place.
Sewerlobster

Post by Sewerlobster »

This is not a graphics heavy game, I wouldn't be surprised if you could run it DOS 3.0.IM(amatuer)O You should have no trouble running this one
Why choose the lesser evil: Vote Cthulhu.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

What was your question, AP514?

Unfortunately, we were on extremely reduced staffing during the holiday. Based on some complaints, I checked into our Help Desk and it turns out the person doing support over the holiday was definitely missing some issues due to a misunderstanding of how some of the filters worked. We've resolved that with further training, but there were definitely support delays over the holidays as a result and I apologize for that.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
jomni

Post by jomni »

And i think most staff is looking at the forums of more recent games.
GOA is a "non-current game" and has been burried in the WWI section already.
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

AP

I just looked at the what is needed to run this game, a PIII 500 ? I don't think it needs a fancy Vid Card
justaguy93

Post by justaguy93 »

There's no 3d, so I'd imagine CPU and RAM would be all that really matters.  Though being able to run higher resolutions is very helpful just as far as being able to see more of the map.  Games like this really aren't like the latest 1st person shooters or real time games that push hardware limits.

If you're a fan of the old school wargames I wouldn't write this off too soon, it's really a great game.

Return to “Guns of August 1914 - 1918”