Broken patcher for all Matrix games

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

JustSomeGuy

Broken patcher for all Matrix games

Post by JustSomeGuy »

Saw no better place to put this and figured This is the best place for it to get some attention. It appears that at least one game from every person can not be patched through your members only private download area right now.

I don't know how it selects what game or how many games are affected, and it may be possible that if you have already patched all your games you can patch them again, I don't have enough data to determine that (and frankly it is pretty sad I am having to point out what the problem you guys have been having for over 24 hours now really is).

What happens is after you register the game and go to the members area on the patches page, the games you have registered will say "download" to the right of them instead of "register". The game or games you can not or can no longer patch will just reload the page when you click on the download link.

If people want to post what games they have and what games they can and can not patch in this thread it may become clear how the problem affects us, which may help Matrix fix it, if they ever even notice this thread.

I will start, I only have the new Hired Guns game, and it won't patch. In the forums for that game, under the patch sticky you will see I am not alone, and you will see it is a problem for other people with other games as well.

JSG

Terl

RE: Broken patcher for all Matrix games

Post by Terl »

You will see they are indeed working on it.  It does not affect everyone.  I also own Hired Guns.  I registered the game then clicked the "my games" list.  Hired Guns was listed and had a link "Private downloads".  I clicked that and downloaded the patch.  There is something indeed odd as some cannot ge it to work, but, if you check the thread in the HG forum you will see Erik and company are working on it.
Joram

Post by Joram »

I hate the whole members club thing anyway.  I know it's not your point but if we're complaining about the patching process, I had to vent.  :)
sterckxe

Post by sterckxe »

ORIGINAL: Joram
I hate the whole members club thing anyway.  I know it's not your point but if we're complaining about the patching process, I had to vent.  :)

Are regular, public patches for other games affected too ?

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

Return to “General Discussion”