Graphic Improvement project - Random maps

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

BULLDOGINTHEUK

Graphic Improvement project - Random maps

Post by BULLDOGINTHEUK »

I've nearly finished the units for this but need to know whether people would like the original map graphics or Nicks 'Real Mod' graphics. Once up you can run a random map with the graphics. I used MS paint all the way through and couldn't get to grips with GIMP although the artwork would have no doubt looked better. Let me know and I can finish this off before Christmas.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1766154

There are other screenies posted under this mods forum under 'Graphic Improvement Project' if anyone is interested.

Regards
Vic

RE: Graphic Improvement project - Random maps

Post by Vic »

Its good to see you back again on the forums!

Myself i would prefer a map style that would fit with your graphics. But that would be extra work i guess. I think the Real Mod graphics would look better with it.

kind regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
BULLDOGINTHEUK

Post by BULLDOGINTHEUK »

Thanks Vic, I thought the real mod would be nicer too.

Hope to release before Christmas. Then thinking about doing Operation Market Garden with the same graphics.

P.S. how about a Santa mod with elves, action cards can give presents and raindeer level II to attack naughty kids? Naaaaa, perhaps not.

Regards.
BULLDOGINTHEUK

Post by BULLDOGINTHEUK »

Looks like I will have to use the original map graphics not the real mod as when I load the realmod master file it is an older version and not up to v1.2 only v1.0 which has no nukes or engineers that build etc...

Unless anyone can come up with a solution to this without actually going in and changing every grass, mountain graphic, etc...

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”