Basic H2H Question

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Wacht am Rhein remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign including a new strategic map with 64 gorgeous hand-drawn tactical maps, over 70 scenarios, tons of new interface and unit graphics, countless engine improvements, and much more!
Derouin

Basic H2H Question

Post by Derouin »

Hello everyone. I have a dumb question-- What program should I use to play WaR H2H?

Battle HQ?

I want to play with other people as that is much better than the AI (which is fun all the same)
Is there a healthy number of people playing H2H on Battle HQ?

In the past I downloaded Gamespy and used that to play CC5 and that was great, but I just want a cleaner program to have with minimal marketing annoyances.

I am looking forward to playing a grand campaign with someone or just some random battles!
"Can't See"
"Can't See"
"Can't See"
"Can't See"
Derouin

RE: Basic H2H Question

Post by Derouin »

I have downloaded Battle HQ and installed it. I attempted to set up a new account, but no password was sent to my e-mail to activate the account. Battle HQ seems to not work.

Are people playing by arranging a specific time and then using the multiplayer option within WaR and searching/hosting etc???????????

"Can't See"
"Can't See"
"Can't See"
"Can't See"
Andrew Williams

Post by Andrew Williams »

I'm using BHQ also meeting via MSN
ImageImage
Olle_Hungrig

Post by Olle_Hungrig »

looking for a enemy

i am swedish
age 30+
medium player
contact window messege olle_hungrig@hotmail.com

setting preferens
30min
moral on
vp with 2min
no soldier can act on its own

game
the big camp
mirror game but not a most

i have this game patch update installed: 4.50.5b Public Beta

cheers

mooxe

Post by mooxe »

Powerlobbies, Hamachi, Gamespy and BHQ can all be used. None of this software will lanch you into a multiplayer connection though, it will only launch the game. These meeting places only serve as a place to meet.
Close Combat Series

CCS on Youtube

Join Discord for tech support and online games.

Return to “Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein”