bug about destroying factory

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

spruce

bug about destroying factory

Post by spruce »

There's a bug in the game - as the Union I conquered NEw Bern and it's factory. I also took the swampland North of New Bern.

Now, the rebels prepare to take NEw Bern back.

So once in a while I got the pop up message - New Bern factory demolished before the rebels took New Bern. A few secons later I saw the rebels attacking New Bern. I win the battle and the factory is not demolished.

Each time I got the "factory demolished pop up", each time the rebels attacked New Bern.

Demolishing factories is after they conquer New Bern, not before I hope.
Joel Billings

RE: bug about destroying factory

Post by Joel Billings »

It sounds like this is a display bug as it appears you are saying the factory is not actually destroyed, correct?
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
spruce

Post by spruce »

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

It sounds like this is a display bug as it appears you are saying the factory is not actually destroyed, correct?

yes, they are "demolishing" my factory before they attacked - and they lost the battle. It happened 2 times - each time during a confederate counter attack to take new bern back. I don't recall demolising the factory when I took it - and I checked in my repair list - it was not damaged.
GShock

Post by GShock »

The CSA factories get autodemolished when CSA tries to take the territory back. I saw this too but i don't think the factory gets actually destroyed if USA keeps the territory. This can only be done manually, by having your troops destroy them.
How long will you pretend you can't do anything about it? Support www.animalsasia.org

Return to “Tech Support”