Underdogs is back

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

madgamer2

Underdogs is back

Post by madgamer2 »

For those who I have talked about the great underdogs site I have great news. It is still out there at www.the-underdogs.info. It is better than ever so spread the word.

Madgamer
If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem
uncc

RE: Underdogs is back

Post by uncc »

They may be back, but I see a lot of "Oops-- this file is broken. Please try back later!"  [:(]...and the latest updates are from 2006?
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once -- David Hume, Scottish philosopher (1711 - 1776)
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

According to Fringer a.k.a. Underdogs:

"The Underdogs file server unfortunately crashed so severely that we lost all of our data and it would cost upwards of $1,000 to try to recover with no certainty :( I will write a post in English around next month to explain the site’s status and plans, after I can say with some certainty what they are (but it won’t entail the site going down permanently if I can help it!)."
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Underdogs isn't "back", it's "still there". By the way, probably a no-no to post a link to a site like that on a forum like this.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

Return to “General Discussion”