How to stop Draft And Training Camp

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

DONMVP

How to stop Draft And Training Camp

Post by DONMVP »

Was wondering if anybody has a good way of doing 1 or both of the things i suggested. A while back someone mentioned how to do it. Thought i had remembered how . But as i was resetting up my 1946 all american league i still had both occur . So i`m having fun trying to cut down rosters at the moment . Love to know best way for future leagues. Normally would`nt care to much about it , but 2 things i usually use to edit our not working JD`S PROGRAM KEEPS WIPING OUT MY LEAGUE AS I use it . Did`nt in the past before i got my comp restored , and the current league dos`nt show in game utility . So i`m doing changes now in my access file. Ouch .
DONMVP
Mykal

RE: How to stop Draft And Training Camp

Post by Mykal »

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here Don
when you say stop the draft or training camp
do you mean stop it after it has actually begun
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

I guess what i mean to say is there a way to not have them , .Sometimes i export rosters into new leagues i`m setting up , and when i start the process of starting league , i can tell it in league edit no draft , i still have 20 players added that i have to remove . The worst was yesterday, a 45 man roster became 107 , so that took awhile to change .
DONMVP
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

Here is a link to the original thread on this topic:

Turning Off The Draft Feature

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”