can't download 1.04 patch

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

British tommy

can't download 1.04 patch

Post by British tommy »

Recently bought the Matrix CS games (digital+hard copy). Installed just fine and runs great on Vista!
BUT....... I can't seem to download the 1.04 patch from Matrix. I've tried downloading it from the game update (timed out error) quite a few times and also tried downloading direct from the site but again I get the timed out error popping up (I got as far as 35% before being timed out).
Can you download the patch from another site? Has any one done this?
Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.
Winston Churchill
junk2drive

RE: can't download 1.04 patch

Post by junk2drive »

I had to get an ftp download manager program to download the last thing I needed from here.

I use CoffeeCup Free FTP because it's freeware.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”