DNO needed soonest

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

larryfulkerson

DNO needed soonest

Post by larryfulkerson »

So um......would somebody do me a huge favor and email to me the DNO scenario? I have a potential opponent for this scenario but neither of us has a copy of it.

You can send it to me at larryfulkerson2002(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks ahead of time.
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.
larryfulkerson

RE: DNO needed soonest

Post by larryfulkerson »

Good guy S.B. Sill came through in the clinch.  Thanks very muchly.  I appreciate it a lot.
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.
rhinobones

Post by rhinobones »

Larry

All of Stauffenberg's scenarios have been updated to TOW III and up loaded on Rugged Defense. You might want to load up now before he pulls another disappearing trick.

Regards, RhinoBones
Colin Wright:
Pre Combat Air Strikes # 64 . . . I need have no concern about keeping it civil

Post by broccolini » Sun Nov 06, 2022
. . . no-one needs apologize for douchebags acting like douchebags
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

Yeah, I went to Rugged Defense looking for DNO and it was there alright but the download link was disabled.  Oh well.....

SpzAbt653 was kind enough to send it to me.  Curt Chambers wanted a look at it before he decided to play either that or FITE against me.  I'm playtesting Directive 21 right now.  The AAR starts at:

tm.asp?m=1936198

Thanks for the input though.
golden delicious

Post by golden delicious »

ORIGINAL: rhinobones

All of Stauffenberg's scenarios have been updated to TOW III and up loaded on Rugged Defense.

Where they ever actually up there? From Daniel's comments on the site and my own (very brief) communication with him, my understanding is that he hasn't published anything for TOAW III except the few scenarios included in the launch.

Of course, still perfectly possible to just bring the scenarios over from COW yourself.
"What did you read at university?"
"War Studies"
"War? Huh. What is it good for?"
"Absolutely nothing."
Menschenfresser

Post by Menschenfresser »

He did publish that revised/expanded Indopak scenario that's on Rugged defense. Last word from him at least three or four of the oldies were in the works for revamp-ification. Not sure of the progress though.
Make wargames, not war.
golden delicious

Post by golden delicious »

ORIGINAL: Menschenfresser

He did publish that revised/expanded Indopak scenario that's on Rugged defense. Last word from him at least three or four of the oldies were in the works for revamp-ification. Not sure of the progress though.

It has been so long since his last note on the main page there that I'm not sure he's still working on them. He also didn't reply to my last e-mail.
"What did you read at university?"
"War Studies"
"War? Huh. What is it good for?"
"Absolutely nothing."

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”