Opponent (Found)

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

JagdFlanker

Opponent (Found)

Post by JagdFlanker »

**opponent found - thanks!**

since there's only been on average 2 new threads per month i figure i'm not cluttering up anything by posting directly here

havn't played in 18 months but wouldn't mind starting a new game - any side - now that i finally have some extra time. since there isn't much traffic i'm not going to expect an answer anytime soon so if this post is old don't be afraid to PM me if you really want to start a new game a few months later! never played WitP but i'm not a WPO beginner either - i'l give experienced players a good run for their money but i'l likely mess up enough to give beginners a chance too!

can do multiple turns in the evenings/weekends, would prefer a minimum 1 turn per day (except thurs/fri - i have band practice right after work so no time to do a turn)

please PM me if interested so i get email notification

**opponent found - thanks!**
JagdFlanker

RE: Opponent Wanted

Post by JagdFlanker »

DuncanLang from Matrix Games Forums

you emailed me to ask if i still wanted an opponent but your email address seems to be invalid so i could not answer

unfortunately i do have an opponent and we are playing 2 games - 1 each side - so i can't fit another game in at the moment. if and when these games end though i'l post in the forum again and mabe we can get something going then

sorry!
DuncanLang

RE: Opponent Wanted

Post by DuncanLang »

Flanker Leader,

Thanks for lettimg me know about the e-mail. It was actually 2 e-mail addresses ago. I guess I need to check it more often. No problem on the game. Good luck.

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”