Am I still on the ignore list?

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

marcbarker

Am I still on the ignore list?

Post by marcbarker »

I hope I am not on anyones ignore list. I know I gave people some headaches but all that is gone and passed. By the way the 1.04 is pretty good. I armored HQ's are nice but need some work. I wonder if a communications truck can be created to increase the command radius of regimental and lower commander?
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re
kool_kat

RE: Am I still on the ignore list?

Post by kool_kat »

ORIGINAL: barker

I hope I am not on anyones ignore list. I know I gave people some headaches but all that is gone and passed. By the way the 1.04 is pretty good. I armored HQ's are nice but need some work. I wonder if a communications truck can be created to increase the command radius of regimental and lower commander?

Barker:

Let me let you in on a little secret... It is NOT about you. These forums exist to discuss Matrix Games - this area on CS.

Frankly, it takes an enormous ego and severe lack of self-esteem to believe that posters really care how you feel about issues or that folks give your ideas more then a brief consideration.

Your recent tantrums on Vista, moding CS and essentially posting a daily random CS thought, were enough for me.

Personally, I'm tired of reading your posts... and will be placing you on "ignore."

Anyone who basically "lives" on these forums and has posted over 650 messages... has a lot of other issues to deal with.

Best of luck to you Barker.
Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

No no issues at all... I did post some ideas for west front and the series some maybe considered and some may not. I find these forums very informative on the how to and what if. I posted this to see if people were open minded in forethought as to how problems were resolved. Not making any issues. There were several Ideas that I had that I am going to pursue for the benefit of the community. The one restarting the scenario viewer program that I had initialized. Even though it is copywrited I give my permission for anyone to regineer, disassemble and make it a very viable product that will be distributed freely and of no charge to anyone. If one does charge for any of it even after modification is in violation. I just want to give back to this game what I have enjoyed for years.

This game is so insightful and fun that anyone who picks it up will be automatically addicted to the game. Jason and the Beta Team has done a marvelous job and I was wrong on a few assumption and I do humbly apologize to all that may have been offended or slighted.

Again Great job Jason and everyone involved and I am waiting with a great anticipation for 1.05 I know it will be a step to the future of strategic gaming on a simple interface in a subject that is truely fascinating.

Marc Barker
Walterboro, SC

games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
andym

Post by andym »

I still love you,Dude.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!
MrRoadrunner

Post by MrRoadrunner »

He's O.K., but I still ignore him! [X(]

[;)]
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Eagle Strike

Post by Eagle Strike »

Yep...
Thx,
Eagle Strike (aka Reddog)
sabre1

Post by sabre1 »

Who's barker?
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Let's keep the videos in the "Patch Issues" thread.

Jason Petho
1925frank

Post by 1925frank »

What is barker complaining about now? I have barker on my
"ignore" list, and I'm reluctant to take him off. (Just kidding.)

Seriously, I don't have anyone on an ignore list, although at one time I seriously considered starting one with barker being first on the list.

Barker has some entertaining videos on the video thread, so, believe it or not, if you're blocking barker, you might be missing out on a few laughs. He's not complainaing any more. And if you want to take shots at him, the video thread is a pretty good place to do it, and he takes the abuse pretty well.

I've got more than 650 posts. I enjoy the game, and I enjoy the company on the forum. People from all over the world post here. There are a lot of subtleties to the game that I never knew existed until I started reading the posts on this forum. If you've got problems or questions, this forum is invaluable.
timshin42

Post by timshin42 »

Dumnorix in drag?
timshin42
"Freedom isn't free"
countblue

Post by countblue »

Not on mine.
But I must admit you were close to it at some stage.

CB
Borst50

Post by Borst50 »

EEEWWWWW!!!!!! Now I am gonna have nightmares. [:D]
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Thanks guys, you are right alot of good people with a great game and I humbly ask for forgiveness and will eat crow....by the by , played with some assault boat test...whew you get slaughtered....you must have overwhelming force with support to ptrvail
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
MrRoadrunner

Post by MrRoadrunner »

Marc,

For your own good, please stop making comments about this.
It is not a factor, so much, of your "transformation" into a "nice guy" who wants to speak of the value of the new Matrix edition upgrade. You have hundreds of posts that were highly critical and frankly some that were nasty.
Now you want to tell us of how you have changed? We can see that for ourselves? You telling us (over and over) has an irritation quality all it's own? [X(]

And, lastly, you write on a forum to ask if you are still on anyone's ignore list? Do you think if they had you on ignore that they would be able to read your post? [8|]

Just relax, be yourself, and let us know what you think in the context of existing threads. Create a new thread if you have a new idea or comment that needs to be made. I think that after a while those who might ignore you now may see that you have something better to offer, when they read various quotes and responses by others who are not on their ignore lists?
There is no need to establish a new thread just for you? And, please, think before you answer (if my thoughts require a response).

RR

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Cool have Jason Delete it.
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III