No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Nihon Rikugun

No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?

Post by Nihon Rikugun »

I was goofing around with my ENH last night and was going to play as the Republican Spanish, but when I went in to buy units, all of the areas were blank except maybe MISC with some mines, mules and a few other things. No troops at all. What gives? I should have checked the Nationalist Spanish, but I was so baffled I went to sleep. [X(]
junk2drive

RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?

Post by junk2drive »

I have DVRN 2008. Went to Battle, set Sept 1937 player 1 Repub. player 2 Nat. Plenty of infantry choices. Took some troops and tin tanks. Bought p2 some Italianos and tin tanks. Played a few turns and scared off a few Ites with a tank. Quit.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Nihon Rikugun

Post by Nihon Rikugun »

Ok, I may have to redownload everything.  Something is seriously hosed with my game then.  I reinstalled already, but it may be my master copies of SPWAW, the patches and or the ENH's are somehow corrupted.  Crap. [:@]
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

You start with 8.2 then patch with 8.3 then patch with 8.4 then ModSwap Enh (it has 8.403 in it).
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Nihon Rikugun

Post by Nihon Rikugun »

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

You start with 8.2 then patch with 8.3 then patch with 8.4 then ModSwap Enh (it has 8.403 in it).

There is no problem with patching all the way up to 8.403 in vanilla then modswapping ENH, right? I want a full version of vanilla just in case.
FlashfyreSP

Post by FlashfyreSP »

Just make sure you aren't trying to play RepSpain after 1939...the Republic lost the civil war, so the OOB is empty after that year.
ImageImage
Nihon Rikugun

Post by Nihon Rikugun »

I think it was 1937ish.  Although you can play as other nations after their defeat...like Germany 1946 or Japan for "what if" games with later equipment that was still in development at wars end.

Anyway, once I reinstalled everything, Rep. Spain appeared again, so the problem is solved. [:'(]

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”