Newbie Looking for game

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
Harrybanana

Newbie Looking for game

Post by Harrybanana »

I am looking forward to my 1st pbem game of GoA; preferably as the Entente. Although I have never played GoA pbem before I am not a novice to wargaming or pbem in general. If you are interested please E-Mail me at bob-basement@telus.net. Do not leave a message for me here as it may be some time before I check back. Oh yeah, I have not yet upgrade to 1.24 so I am still using 1.23.
Robert Harris
Harrybanana

RE: Newbie Looking for game

Post by Harrybanana »

Hmmm.... I advertised for opponents over 1 week ago and not a single taker. Is it because:

a) Nobody is playing this game anymore
b) My reputation precedes me (though whether that would be for being so brilliant that no one stands a chance against me or so inept that the AI is a better challenge I do not know), or
c) I have not yet upgraded to 1.24, which I understand is still in the beta stage.
Robert Harris
Naskra

Post by Naskra »

In my case, the answer is "c".   I think 1.23 is also officially still beta;  I just don't want two different installations with differing can and can't do's.   Make the upgrade and you're on.   I'm something of a novice myself and will take the CP.
praem

Post by praem »

I am ready to play you - as entente or CP. I havent played PBM before, so think we would be on par

Return to “Opponents Wanted”