CHS and Soviet Ships

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

BShaftoe

CHS and Soviet Ships

Post by BShaftoe »

How can I use those ships in CHS scenario? I haven't figured it out yet... Cannon fodder against japanese ships or what?
BShaftoe
Feinder

RE: CHS and Soviet Ships

Post by Feinder »

Well, they're not really supposed to be used unless the Soviets have been activated.  You can move them around (but I'd notify your opponent that you're doing so, so that they don't get bombed en-route).  But if the Soviets are active, you'd be welcome to use them like any other fleet assets. My guess is, you'll get the most milage out of the subs.  Otherwise, it would be my guess (having not had an active Soviet Navy early in the game - so it really is only a guess), I try to sprint them towards Attu and have them try to join up with whatever USN fleet assets you have in NoPac.  Otherwise, they're really just fish in a barrel.

-F-
"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

BShaftoe

Post by BShaftoe »

Thanks, Feinder.
BShaftoe
Knavey

Post by Knavey »

Don't listen to him...he is just padding his post count with supposedly useful information like always.

Leave those ships in the inland sea and let the Japanese use them for target practice!

[:D]
x-Nuc twidget
CVN-71
USN 87-93
"Going slow in the fast direction"
Feinder

Post by Feinder »

Are you sans turns Knavey?

-F-
"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

BShaftoe

Post by BShaftoe »

ORIGINAL: Knavey

Don't listen to him...he is just padding his post count with supposedly useful information like always.

Leave those ships in the inland sea and let the Japanese use them for target practice!

[:D]

No way, they can be used for target practice later in the war, when Japan has no fleet and japanese ports are devastated and mined. [:D]

+1 to post count, also.
BShaftoe

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”