John Tiller Campaign -after the new update

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

SGT ROCK5

John Tiller Campaign -after the new update

Post by SGT ROCK5 »

hey gang,

I just downloaded the new update for JT Campaign seris and I am finding that some of the campaings are not working....for example, I can't get the "Battle for Greece" campaign to work-it says the campain is over when you 1st start it, or after one battle, the game crashes and I am getting "can't read battle files"
error messages.

This is happening to some of my existing campaigns that I had open before the update....getting lots of crashes and "cant read battle files" when i finish a battle and it loades the next secenario....

anyone else getting this....

Sgt Rock
dominican

RE: John Tiller Campaign -after the new update

Post by dominican »

I waited for 1.03 before starting a campaign and have had no problems with the three I've started - currently in the second battle in DCG Army Group Center, fourth battle in LCG Rommel North Africa, and fifth battle in DCG France 1940. No crashes such as you describe for me so far in those three campaigns.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”