MOD won't work

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

shawnt63

MOD won't work

Post by shawnt63 »

Hi, I was using the encrypt program this morning to modify a unit for a scenario I am building. But now the game won't play keeps giving me an error. I was modding WF and have done it before the 1.03 change. Is there something in the new version that won't allow use of the modding tool at this point?

Cheers,
Shawn
Cheers,
Shawn
Jason Petho

RE: MOD won't work

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: shawnt63

Hi, I was using the encrypt program this morning to modify a unit for a scenario I am building. But now the game won't play keeps giving me an error. I was modding WF and have done it before the 1.03 change. Is there something in the new version that won't allow use of the modding tool at this point?

Cheers,
Shawn

In an effort the ensure standardization and assisting in anti-cheating, the encryption routine has been changed.

If you need any specific new units, feel free to ask.

Or post the file here that you need encrypted, and I will encrypt it for you.

Jason Petho
shawnt63

RE: MOD won't work

Post by shawnt63 »

Thanks for the fast response Jason. There are a couple things I was looking at. First the Canadian RAM II with the 6pdr, I was looking at building a What if Germany invaded in 42. Also the Marsal tank destroyer for the Roumanians.
Cheers
Shawn
Cheers,
Shawn

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”