Missing Scenarios?

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

jreebel

Missing Scenarios?

Post by jreebel »

After downloading the new 1.03 (had the Member's copy) I did the install. Everything seems to be working, but in West Front I can't find the Spanish Civil War scenarios. I see brunete.scn, brunete.map, .org and .bmp, but it doesn't show up in the list of scenarios when I start the game. Any clues?

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens!
Curly Howard
XLVIIIPzKorp

RE: Missing Scenarios?

Post by XLVIIIPzKorp »

I thought they were missing too, however I found them when I sorted the scenarios by date. All three appear on the last page. Don't know why but there they are. [8D]
jreebel

RE: Missing Scenarios?

Post by jreebel »

Well by golly there they are. Thanks xlviii - probably never would have found them without you. I did sort by date the first time I looked for them, but was unaware (despite a B.A. in history) that the Spanish Civil War followed the fall of Berlin [:)]. Tried in order by file name and that didn't work either. Something special about these, Jason?

John

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens!
Curly Howard

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”