Very OT : Euro 2008

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Przemcio231

RE: Very OT : Euro 2008

Post by Przemcio231 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43zqHOBbHo

Look at this it was in 1997 Legia fans burned down some magazines on the stadium but before then they borrowed javelins and other objects to fight the police... look at the video... Ohhh and Legia fans once set fire to their stadium...

Pinky: Hey Brain what are we goeing to do this evening?
Brain: The Usual Pinky we will try to take over the World;)
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Przemcio231, the stadium is very small. Classic hooligan stuff. So I take it that these "fans" torch their own players' cars when they lose? [:D]

"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
Zond

Post by Zond »

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

"Today on the menu:"

I think I will have both, Zond.

In theory both Spain & Greece should win, but who knows... If Spain loses and Greece wins, then the last matches of this group would be quite interesting.

Wise choice! Very good!

I don't see a way how can Greece win this one. Too bad for Russia that Arshavin got red card in a match vs Andorra during the Euro 08 qualification phase so he is unable to play. But he will be available for Russian squad in the last match of the group.
TulliusDetritus

Yes, I doubt Greece will win [again]. Although they are the current champions and therefore deserve some credit.

And by the way, talking about Holland again, did you know that Cruyff savaged Van Basten these last years? In essence: "His system is an idiocy" and things like that.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
Przemcio231

Post by Przemcio231 »

Well the Legia Fans captuerd a large Wisla Flag... and they wrote on it Wisla szmato co ty na to... tranlating as Wisla B%^ch what do you do about it... they placed it on a large part of empty tribune and set it on fire but they did not anticipated that plastic chairs under the flag will cought fire to[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] The video is from ouer 1st League... so the top league in Poland... and the stadium was build before the war... i really curius why they still play on it as it was the place where during the warsaw uprising Germans murdered many polish freedom fighters... during the attack on Gdanski Railway station many polish soldiers were left wounded on the Pith and in the morning German tanks enterd the pith and drove over every single one of the wounded...

Pinky: Hey Brain what are we goeing to do this evening?
Brain: The Usual Pinky we will try to take over the World;)
cantona2

Post by cantona2 »

1-1 come on Sweden!
1966 was a great year for English Football...Eric was born

Historiker

Post by Historiker »

Cool
I placed a bet on 2:1 for spain - while I liked to see sweden to win...
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
Zond

Post by Zond »

Spain - Sweden 2:1

Damn, why i don't put any bets? [:@][:D]

Listen to me people, and this time next year you'll be ... well one year older [:D]
TulliusDetritus

Psst, Historiker & Zond, feel free to PM me the winning numbers of the next Euromillions thing [:)]
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Psst, Historiker & Zond, feel free to PM me the winning numbers of the next Euromillions thing [:)]
I don't intend to share my Millions. But when I've won them, there'll be free AE copys for my friends here [;)]
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

I need one more russian goal [:(]

hawker

Post by hawker »

Sredili Nijemce,sad cemo Poljake pa Cehe.

Da,Lijepo je biti Hrvat ovih dana.

P.S. This message is for Croatian readers only[:D]
Fortess fortuna iuvat
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

I think so, too.
You can be proud of your team and yes, I think Poland will be beaten.

(But I hope you like to be croatian even after loosing against Germany in the half-finale [;)] )

Psilva

Post by Psilva »

Portugal is in the way....[:D][:D][:D]
hawker

Post by hawker »

ORIGINAL: Historiker

I think so, too.
You can be proud of your team and yes, I think Poland will be beaten.

(But I hope you like to be croatian even after loosing against Germany in the half-finale [;)] )

We shall rest our main players in game against Poland,and those with yellow cards.
Half-finale? Germans will have tough time against Portugal[;)]

P.S. I think that nobody can stop us this year,its payback time[:D]

Fortess fortuna iuvat
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

Indeed.
While Austria musn't be a problem, Portugal... [:-]

But I'm sorry for you, too. I think Holland, Spain and Portugal are nuts you can't crack. Nevertheless, I really would induldge you the title.

Zond

Post by Zond »

I'm happy with the current situation of Croatian team. But i don't expect anything. In a way, it's better, stress-free [:D]

Our team is pretty young, especially the midfield - Rakitic 20, Kranjcar 24, Modric 22, Vukojevic 25 + Eduardo and other attackers. They're playing in good clubs, i'm very excited to see how Modric will settle in Tottenham. Not to mention i'm holding my fingers crossed for succesfull recovery of Eduardo [:)]. Their prime time should be at World Cup 2010 (if we qualify of course)!

Zond

Post by Zond »

A slight OT - let's move towards another sport. [:)]

Question for million bytes!

How many of you here know who is Drazen Petrovic?
hawker

Post by hawker »

ORIGINAL: Zond

A slight OT - let's move towards another sport. [:)]

Question for million bytes!

How many of you here know who is Drazen Petrovic?

Well,probably all Americans and Croats[;)]

And citizens of few dozen other countries[:)]
Fortess fortuna iuvat
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

Interesting, how bwin.com is rating the games:

Fußball-Highlights[/align] Image Image Image Image Image Image 20:45 / 16.06 Österreich6.50 X5.00 Deutschland1.38 187Image[/align] 20:45 / 15.06 Schweiz3.05 X3.45 Portugal2.15 178Image[/align] 20:45 / 15.06 Türkei3.40 X3.00 Tschechien2.20 189Image[/align] 20:45 / 16.06 Polen2.30 X3.50 Kroatien2.75 187Image[/align] 20:45 / 17.06 Frankreich2.55 X3.75 Italien2.35 177Image[/align] 20:45 / 17.06 Niederlande2.70 X3.90 Rumänien2.20 172Image[/align]

The first three aren't that a surprise, but the next?
Poland better than Croatia and Rumania better than the Dutch??

Is it already known that this teem will play without their best player?

Return to “General Discussion”