Add Ins Messed Up Again

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

Wrathchild

Add Ins Messed Up Again

Post by Wrathchild »

It seems that my Crash Davis Add Ins are all wacky again. I have two Puresim installations. Let's call them PuresimA and PuresimB. I copied all of the VB6 Add Ins from PuresimA to PuresimB. Now when I try to run them in PuresimA, I get an error that it can't find the psa file for PuresimA, but in the path for PuresimB. Of course it's not going to find it there, but why is it looking there? The default Add Ins from Puresim work fine.
J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)
Wrathchild

RE: Add Ins Messed Up Again

Post by Wrathchild »

Ah ha! I found it. There is  registry key for Matrix Games showing the installed location of Puresim. It must've overwritten the original with the second installation, so I edited the key to change the path, and now they find the correct association.
J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)
CrashDavis

Post by CrashDavis »

There is registry key for Matrix Games showing the installed location of Puresim

Correct. And all of my addins depend on this registry key in order to find your folder containing your association files.

Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

One of these days I'll just learn to leave well enough alone when things are working and not try to push my luck.

Return to “PureSim Baseball”