Question for Matrix - 1.03 Patch Timing

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Tiger88_slith

Question for Matrix - 1.03 Patch Timing

Post by Tiger88_slith »

This is a question for someone at Matrix to actually respond to this ladder with regards to the next patch that is due out to the gaming community - the 1.03 patch.

Can you at least tell all of us when you plan to release this? I know that Jason has taken it to the point where it is now in your capable hands - but with time slipping by rapidly - I am fearful that this game and it's contents, as well as further developments are not a priority for Matrix any longer.

Please throw us die-hards and faithfuls a bone - thanks much!
Jason Petho

RE: Question for Matrix - 1.03 Patch Timing

Post by Jason Petho »

No worries, Tiger 88. It is still a priority.. definitely for me anyway.

I received an email this morning regarding adding the imagery to the manual, so I presume it is on the final legs to completion.

I am hopeful!

Jason Petho
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I posted here a little over a week ago to update on progress. As you know, v1.03 included manual changes, which has been the cause of the delay. It has nothing to do with what priority JTCS has, the manual work queue is first in, first out and a bunch of things were ahead of it. The final layout is in progress. It didn't finish last week as I'd hoped, but it will finish this week. That means we should be good for an official release next week.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Tiger88_slith

Post by Tiger88_slith »

Outstanding!!

Thank you both Jason and Erik for the posts and comments - much appreciated!
TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

Ah damn, I was hoping it'd be out this week cuz I'm off from work.....[:(]

How about a list of new units included in the patch?
or something? Anything to whet the appetite?

We've been patiently waiting a looooooong time for this baby!
Chad
"If you want peace, prepare for war."
Ron Belcher

Post by Ron Belcher »

Hey there Juggalo! Nice to meet ya! [;)]

I believe there is a list of updates, fixes, add-on's and so forth for v1.03 can be located
in the topic / forum: The 1.03 UPDATE [:)]

As what Erik stated... it's coming soon. Final vector and approach on runway v1.03 ! [&o]
Artwork graciously provided by Rogueusmc
TAIL GUNNER

Post by TAIL GUNNER »

ORIGINAL: tactician93612

Hey there Juggalo! Nice to meet ya! [;)]

I believe there is a list of updates, fixes, add-on's and so forth for v1.03 can be located
in the topic / forum: The 1.03 UPDATE [:)]

As what Erik stated... it's coming soon. Final vector and approach on runway v1.03 ! [&o]
Yeah, I know....just hoping they'd let slip something included with the patch we don't know yet....[:D]
"If you want peace, prepare for war."
Ron Belcher

Post by Ron Belcher »

...could there be anymore? [X(]  Intriguing! [8D]
Artwork graciously provided by Rogueusmc
Raskal67

Post by Raskal67 »

Thank you for the update. I have been awaiting the patch before I play anymore.
andym

Post by andym »

Oops wrong bit
Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!
dgk196

Post by dgk196 »

Ever see those commercials where one person is moving along normally and everyone else is 'zipping' along?

Everyone can decide for themselves where they 'fit' in that 'scenario'! But if you think about it, your first response may not be right!

Dennis
kg_1007

Post by kg_1007 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I posted here a little over a week ago to update on progress. As you know, v1.03 included manual changes, which has been the cause of the delay. It has nothing to do with what priority JTCS has, the manual work queue is first in, first out and a bunch of things were ahead of it. The final layout is in progress. It didn't finish last week as I'd hoped, but it will finish this week. That means we should be good for an official release next week.
This was May 27, any idea on what happened? I do understand things happening, but it would be nice to somewhat keep everyone updated.
tide1212

Post by tide1212 »

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
Borst50

Post by Borst50 »

My dear friend, i think you should take that quote with a grain of salt. the patch...if and when it does come out...and at this point i am begining to lose hope here....should be worth it...or at least it better be...if not i can see the entire gaming community rioting....ahh...but C'est La Vie.
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

It should be out tomorrow because I will be away for three days... and the weekend is over...

Let me know how it is...
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
kg_1007

Post by kg_1007 »

Tide, thank you for that update. As I said, I can understand things happening, thats life. Just when a "release"date passed,with not even a word saying"well..." then I had questions..question now answered,hope everyone at Matrix is well.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I did post earlier updates, KG, just not in this thread. That was my mistake, apparently they were missed as a result, but they're buried in amidst the long thread with all the Bollywood movies. [;)]
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”