Regime and People BaseMorale?

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

Captain Cruft

Regime and People BaseMorale?

Post by Captain Cruft »

I am wondering how these two Morale values interact. Anyone have any clues? It seems a bit of a difficult one to test out.

My untested theory is that low morale will be recovered only to the lesser of the two values.
alaric318

RE: Regime and People BaseMorale?

Post by alaric318 »

usually the standard is 50 morale rating, if you give a people or regime as a example 150% in his stats, morale will be increased 1/2 from the standard, at the start of a scenario every start at 50 as far as i know and increase/decrease given the limits, a 1/2 (150%) on 50 is 25, so, you end up with morale at 75, note that the editor allow to make different reaction of different people for what regimes they are fighting, if you set a regime people to, say Germany and set germany people's morale at 150% you will have all german people troops produced at morale 75 (in locations types that produce germans instead of the default universals, you have to change "hex" people of factories to people wished.) overall,

hope at least it helps a little, is a sophisticated and flexible game engine, and powerfull,

with best regards,

murat30.
There is no plan of battle that survives the contact with the enemy.
Captain Cruft

RE: Regime and People BaseMorale?

Post by Captain Cruft »

Thank you Murat. That was a help, and testing has revealed all.

BaseMorale = Regime Morale * People Morale

Which is good, I can use that [:)]

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”