USN replacement CV & CA/CL's

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Heeward

USN replacement CV & CA/CL's

Post by Heeward »

In the new Admirals Edition, will the replacement of the sunken USN Aircraft Carriers and Cruisers be removed, and the Allied player receive the replacement ships on the dates they entered service?

They could have the planned names or the commissioned name with a (II) behind it.

Example for CV10 - Bon Homme Richard or Yorktown II
The Wake
jwilkerson

RE: USN replacement CV & CA/CL's

Post by jwilkerson »

Yes.
[:)]
AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead
Chad Harrison

Post by Chad Harrison »

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

Yes.
[:)]

Wait, is this in then? I have not tried to wade through the naval thread in some time and last I heard, a number of AE team members were very vocal against having this be in.

Personally, I like it better that way. I think the whole respawn system is silly.

Just give us the correct ships on the correct days, as they rolled out historically regardless of how many CV or CA/CL's I loose or dont loose.
rockmedic109

Post by rockmedic109 »

I think I read that a no respawn scenario was in.  The normal {respawn} scenario was also in.  My question would be does the no respawn scenario also include no respawning MSW?  I think I read that there are no CA/CL respawning in the no respawn scenario.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”