Cleaning up Hard Drive

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: puresimmer

target762

Cleaning up Hard Drive

Post by target762 »

While using the Add/Remove program in Windows XP to clean out programs to regain some space, it had 4 or 5 entries for PureSim2007, each one about 2+Gigs of space. Using the remove buttom PureSim2007 screen comes up and wants to remove 1.70? version. Even the item listed as PureSim2007Demo wants to do this. How do I go about regainibg this space without removing the real PureSim2007 game. I don't want to do a reinstall I would be worried about losing the three seasons I've been working on since I got the game over a year ago.

Thank-You
Tom A
KG Erwin

RE: Cleaning up Hard Drive

Post by KG Erwin »

ORIGINAL: TJA

While using the Add/Remove program in Windows XP to clean out programs to regain some space, it had 4 or 5 entries for PureSim2007, each one about 2+Gigs of space. Using the remove buttom PureSim2007 screen comes up and wants to remove 1.70? version. Even the item listed as PureSim2007Demo wants to do this. How do I go about regainibg this space without removing the real PureSim2007 game. I don't want to do a reinstall I would be worried about losing the three seasons I've been working on since I got the game over a year ago.

Thank-You
Tom A

This has been discussed before, but it seems that several Matrix games cause multiple registry entries. There's free software available that cleans out the registry. One is called RegCleaner. Do a Google search.

Return to “Tech Support”