Game manuals

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

rwglaub

Game manuals

Post by rwglaub »

Is there a way to get manuals for the computer games? I don't want to print out all that much paper one-sided...
Robert Glaub
rwglaub@yahoo.com
JAMiAM

RE: Game manuals

Post by JAMiAM »

Yeah...buy the physical copy instead of the download. Then you get a printed copy of the manual.
Zakhal

Post by Zakhal »

Not sure if all games have it but som do. Best Ive seen so far is hardcopy color manual 100 pages thick. Naturally you must order the physical version.
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."- unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke
Brigz

Post by Brigz »

ORIGINAL: rwglaub

Is there a way to get manuals for the computer games? I don't want to print out all that much paper one-sided...
Why print only on one side of the paper? Set your print preferences to odd pages. After it prints those, turn them over and then set to print even pages. Also set preferences to print in draft mode. Will save you a lot of time and ink. Real easy. Even a cave-man can do it.
“You're only young once but you can be immature for as long as you want”
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

I have the physical disc of Witp. I took it to Kinkos and had them make a real manual with a spiral binder and everything.
I don't have a digital download of a matrix game so I could not answer that one.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

I have the physical disc of Witp. I took it to Kinkos and had them make a real manual with a spiral binder and everything.
I don't have a digital download of a matrix game so I could not answer that one.

Yeah, I just open the pdf and print it out at the color printer at wor.....uh Kinkos. Yeah, that's it, just take it over to Kinkos. The kid loving clown and all.......

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson

Return to “General Discussion”