Supply

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

Milman

Supply

Post by Milman »

How supplies works for brigades which aren't part of any container ?
Erik Rutins

RE: Supply

Post by Erik Rutins »

As far as I know, they are treated as being in a container with a "Terrible" logistical staff, which means they have a supply penalty. Best to keep them immobile on a friendly railroad if you don't want them starving or running out of ammo. You can check the Unit History to see how their supplies are being calculated.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Milman

Post by Milman »

Afther how many turns governors request for building will be off when i don't want to build that ?
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

It's random. (I forget the %chance each turn, though it might be in the manual.) Sometimes they drop their requests quickly, other times those requests remain for months and months.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Conny D

Post by Conny D »

In my recent games usually the governors will stick with their request until i have either build it or they get disgruntled over time and finally insist on their fe Railroad station.. Didnt even know its possible that requests will be off after some time without building !?
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

It's rare. Don't count on it.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Milman

Post by Milman »

One more question . Sorry for off topic in my own topic :)

I see that AI garnisons units in Forts attacking my forces when they are in range . Regular garnison units sometimes even move from cities where they are at the beginig of the detailed battle .

My garnison brigades and those fixed fort units never attack enemy and i can't move them also . Is this only for AI or there is a way how can i use those units ?
jkBluesman

Post by jkBluesman »

Right click on them and press the "e"-key. This key is also used to awaken any other unit on sentry duty.
"War is the field of chance."
Carl von Clausewitz
BruceAZ

Post by BruceAZ »

I notice when I have a brigade in-line facing another in detailed combat I cannot move the unit amd combat is automatically resolved.

Anyway I can get the unit to move or fallback without having them ALL fallback?

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”