New Panzer Command Game...

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Erik Rutins

New Panzer Command Game...

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hey everyone,

The official announcement should be out tomorrow, but we've already posted a feature list. Have a look:

tm.asp?m=1732181

Some additional sneak peeks here:

tm.asp?m=1471014

tm.asp?m=1541002
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Grell

RE: New Panzer Command Game...

Post by Grell »

Looks grand Erik. My Master Card is at the limit so it will take me some time to purchase it.

Should be ready in a couple of months, damn.

Regards,

Grell
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Ok a day has passed where is it?? OPEN! OPEN! OPEN! ;)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Deride

Post by Deride »

Well, the announcement is up -- that's good news! ;)

Deride
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

This is the 11th isn't that close enough to the middle of the month to RELEASE THIS GAME PLZ? ;) Lol listen to me I've been here what? goin on 5 years and nary a game has impressed me enough to even care when it was released. lol I guess it's been so long since I bought a new release a little frivolous spending now ain't gonna hurt my pocket book none. ;) I've saved so much money over these past years on not buying games upon release and just waiting for bargain bin prices that I could be considered a rich gamer. lol Actually Erik should just give me a copy for promoting it so. ;)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?

Stridor

Post by Stridor »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

This is the 11th isn't that close enough to the middle of the month to RELEASE THIS GAME PLZ? ;) Lol listen to me I've been here what? goin on 5 years and nary a game has impressed me enough to even care when it was released. lol I guess it's been so long since I bought a new release a little frivolous spending now ain't gonna hurt my pocket book none. ;) I've saved so much money over these past years on not buying games upon release and just waiting for bargain bin prices that I could be considered a rich gamer. lol Actually Erik should just give me a copy for promoting it so. ;)

Ravinhood,

I have made at least two changes / additions to the RBG/RCG based on your feedback / wish list.

Only a few more days now ...
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Wow? No kidding? It was "I" who INFLUENCED you to make some changes?? Where's Monkey Brains? ;) I'm happy that I was of some help and not too annoying to you. ;)

Grell

Post by Grell »

When you go to games on the Matrix website it's there. However when you go to store it's not there.

Regards,

Grell
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

It hasn't been released yet, just announced. [;)]
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Grell

Post by Grell »

Ahh,

Thank you!

Regards,

Grell
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Yeah it's just in the TEASING stage Grell...announcing it lol We already knew it was coming I don't see the point in an announcement. lol But, I guess you could say this is the BRIDAL procession and they organ is playing "Here Comes the Bride" haha

Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

This is how we let the rest of the world (those that don't live on our forums [;)]) know what's coming.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Grell

Post by Grell »

LOL,

Erik and Rav, you guy's crack me up! [:D]

Regards,

Grell
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Yeah he loves using me as a punching bag. ;)

bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

Well, you do make such a very good one...[;)]
fair winds,
Brad
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Beware the Ides of March.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
marcusm

Post by marcusm »

So. How is this game system compared to Combat Mission?
I always thought the infantry action was the weak spot of the CM series.
Does this handle it better?

Deus Vult.
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

Yes everything is better...buy it. ;) [:D] What is going to separate this series from Combat Mission is game generated Campaign games that you never could get out of the CM series without some other modder building it for you. It will come with pregenerated ones and you can create random generated ones. Graphics wise it's not quite up to CM:SF BF's newest CM game, but, big deal if you buy a game as graphics being your first choice you're not much of a wargamer anyways. I can't give much more comment on Kharkov until I play it as to it's challenge and AI difficulty. It's on my order list WHEN ERIK FINALLY DECIDES TO RELEASE IT. lol I buy just about everything with any kind of random battle/map/units generators and most of them pan out to be pretty good. My latest recommendations go to DOMINIONS III being able to play against 61 AI opponents is a blast and very challenging.

Ursa MAior

Post by Ursa MAior »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Yeah he loves using me as a punching bag. ;)

Cuz you offer a target area comparable to the size of a smaller galaxy. Hm?
Art by the amazing Dixie
ravinhood

Post by ravinhood »

You logged on just to post that Ursa? (shakes head at these carebears). ;)

Return to “General Discussion”