Best way to creat a League, Team & Players?

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

throttle8

RE: Best way to creat a League, Team & Players?

Post by throttle8 »

I'm not sure what had happened with my game. I couldn't even open the leagues that were included with the game!!! So, I uninstalled the game, deleted the folder under Matrix and started with a fresh new reload. I just spent 4-5 hours trying to set up my college league!! I still have to load the files to the team folders!!!

Boy does it take a long time to set up!!!

Thanks for the helpful suggestions!!

David Winter

Post by David Winter »

Hi.

Yeah, 'long time to setup', has been a common theme for the game and that's why I added the ability to import teams from other sources into v2.2. It should allow you to share teams too. Just click Remote Out and share the files..

That said, if you're building a league that's never been built before, it's still going to take a while if your league has a lot of teams.

thanks
David
"They're not dolls. They're action figures. Valuable Action figures!"
jdhalfrack

Post by jdhalfrack »

...if you're building a league that's never been built before, it's still going to take a while if your league has a lot of teams.

But it's worth every second.

JD
[center]Image

Latest Max FB Databse Editor: Max FB Database Editor (v 1.7.0)[/center]
throttle8

Post by throttle8 »

I have a couple of questions for you guys:

I'm still adding my college teams to my college league. Can I start a new NFL pro 1959 and/or 1972 league while my college league is still in the setup stages? Or am I better off finishing setting up the college league, before I start setting up the pro stuff?

What do I need to do to be able to add a new college team to my college league, when one becomes available in the future, after I've already played games? (I guess it would be something like a blueprint board without it finalized)

Thanks

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”