Industry question - armament and vehicle prod

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

DSwain

Industry question - armament and vehicle prod

Post by DSwain »

A few quick questions for some of the production boffins

Currently in April 43 in one stock PBEM, as Japan; I seem to have the economy running on all cylinders and am stocking away lots of spare HI for the lean months coming (my oppo's submarines are becoming nastily effective). What I wondered was, what is the fill-out value for an IJA infantry division regarding what it needs to draw from armament factories and armament stockpiles. I've currently got 150K of armament points stored and intermittently turn off arms (and vehicle) plants to stock up HI; I'm just not sure whether 150K is ridiculously high or ridiculously low, especially considering the several extra divisions coming down the road for the IJA in mid-1943.

Additionally, if anyone has ever prepared any sort of table which shows how much it takes to fill-out the various LCU's for Japan from arms and vehicle production, that would be top.

thanks

Mynok

RE: Industry question - armament and vehicle prod

Post by Mynok »

There was a recent thread on this. Browse through the next couple pages of the main forum. I believe the subject included "Load costs".
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
DSwain

Post by DSwain »

Thanks Mynok - I'll give that a crack, I did try a forum search before posting but didn't use your suggestion as the search term!

ctangus

Post by ctangus »

Here you go: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1697507 It'll answer some of your questions at least.
DSwain

Post by DSwain »

Have read some superb information now - am satisfied that my pools are deep enough! thanks for the assistance, fellows.

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”