Shipment time

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Mithotyn

Shipment time

Post by Mithotyn »

Hello everyone

I have a simple question. Recently I bought Harpoon Commanders Edition + H 3: ANW. Order status is still “backordered”. What is the average time until order status is changed to “shipped” or something similar?
Erik Rutins

RE: Shipment time

Post by Erik Rutins »

Normally, there's very little delay, if any. However, we went through a printer transition and there was a printing issue with the first batch of HCE manuals that required a total reprint. This caused a severe delay. The good news is that they are now reprinted and back-orders should be shipping out this week.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

What the heck happened with the printer ? Force Majure or something ? Meteorite strike ? Sheesh.
History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Mithotyn

Post by Mithotyn »

Thanks for info. On HCE order page there is following info „The physical version of this product is currently on back-order. It will be shipped out as soon as it is in stock. We recommend using a standard shipping option as faster shipping methods will not change the back-order delay. The current estimated ship date is the 1st Quarter, 2008.”. I hope to receive my package in one / two weeks as You mentioned above, not by the end of 1st quater of 2008 :/
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: Mithotyn
Thanks for info. On HCE order page there is following info „The physical version of this product is currently on back-order. It will be shipped out as soon as it is in stock. We recommend using a standard shipping option as faster shipping methods will not change the back-order delay. The current estimated ship date is the 1st Quarter, 2008.”. I hope to receive my package in one / two weeks as You mentioned above, not by the end of 1st quater of 2008 :/

Yep - we'll leave that announcement up until the UK warehouse is stocked as well, but physical back-orders are already shipping out of the US warehouse this week for the following games, whose manuals were all in the same shipment:

John Tiller's Campaign Series
Harpoon Commander's Edition
Guns of August (Revised Manual)
Gary Grigsby's A World Divided
AGEOD's American Civil War

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “General Discussion”