Hitler: Bloodthirsty Dictator

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

ORANGE

Hitler: Bloodthirsty Dictator

Post by ORANGE »

CJMello63

RE: Hitler: Bloodthirsty Dictator

Post by CJMello63 »

Seen that awhile ago. He was a Steeler fan in the 70's, a SF fan in the 80's and became a Dallas fan in the 90's. He committed suicide in his bunker after Romo jacked the snap for the kick last year.

Who is your team Orange?
ORANGE

Post by ORANGE »

ORIGINAL: CJMello63

Seen that awhile ago. He was a Steeler fan in the 70's, a SF fan in the 80's and became a Dallas fan in the 90's. He committed suicide in his bunker after Romo jacked the snap for the kick last year.

Who is your team Orange?
The New York Football Giants. [:)]

I also follow the Jets. Leon Washington is great. I am starting to like the Jaguars and the Texans.
CJMello63

Post by CJMello63 »

Lots of Giants fans in New England too as years ago all we had was them or the Browns. I followed the Pats since the early 70's and as a kid I always like the Rams but as you know we had no net and the only way to follow an out of state team was The Sporting News which was always too behind for my liking.

As much as watching the Pats lose, losing to the Giants wasn't as bad because:

1. They are a good team, especially the D. Outplayed the Pats in a clean and uncontroversial game. No wacky calls that made a serious swing in the game's momentum.

2. Steve DeOssie's (former Giant and Patriot and now covers the Patriots for WEEI) son Zack gets a ring.

3. A record for brothers back to back.

4. An underdog winning always sparks up the league like the Pats in 01.

5. Also the New York Boston rivalry doesn't really come into play mainly due to a large number of fans here anyway.

Time to switch gears to the Celtics and spring training is close too. Bruins have no chance and if I want to see some decent play I have to go to youtube and search Bobby Orr. I follow all the local teams except college ball where my Dad is a Notre Dame fanatic since the 30's and I liked Michigan since long before Brady went there.

Now to see if NY can keep the team or will some guys be lured away by big bucks? Clearly the NFC will be better with a challenge to the old favs of bandwagon jumpers everywhere (Cowboys and Packers). ENjoy the parade and see you next year.

ORANGE

Post by ORANGE »

I REALLY wanted the Pats to lose no matter who they played. BUT if they won I would never have to her about the 72 again which made it hard to root against them.

I have to admit after all of the bad blood last season I was not expecting much from the Giants this season. I had hope they picked up Schottenheimer but Coughlin proved me wrong. He changed and certainly the team reacted. My biggest fear is that Steve Spagnuolo will leave. He has done an awesome job. [:)]
CJMello63

Post by CJMello63 »

Steve Spagnuolo will get offers no doubt. Oh well, 35 more years of Morris and his crazy talk.
Arctic Blast

Post by Arctic Blast »

It will be interesting to see if Spagnuolo is willing to work for a Dan Snyder or Al Davis, or if he waits, runs that D for another year, then maybe gets a better offer next year.
Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.
CJMello63

Post by CJMello63 »

He will be interviewing in Washington. Tomorrow I think?
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Arctic Blast

It will be interesting to see if Spagnuolo is willing to work for a Dan Snyder or Al Davis, or if he waits, runs that D for another year, then maybe gets a better offer next year.

Be assured ,Al Davis won't be one of his considerations. No one with any succes will work for him.

Return to “General Discussion”