Some questions about hardcopy version...

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

pcpilot

Some questions about hardcopy version...

Post by pcpilot »

I was wondering if Jason or someone might be able to answer these inquiries...

-Any word on when the hardcopy version of the game will ship? I understand its backlogged?

-The hardcover manual that comes with it, is it as nice as the original game manuals? (Not counting East Front of course...) My West Front and Rising Sun manuals were pretty nice. Im about to sell these original manuals, and games, on ebay and dont want to if the new manual isnt as nice.

Sorry to be a pest, just not clear as info on the Matirx site is sparce on these questions. Thank you...[:)]
Jason Petho

RE: Some questions about hardcopy version...

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: racketyjack

I was wondering if Jason or someone might be able to answer these inquiries...

-Any word on when the hardcopy version of the game will ship? I understand its backlogged?

I have no idea, honestly. Maybe someone from Matrix will chime in and let you know.

-The hardcover manual that comes with it, is it as nice as the original game manuals? (Not counting East Front of course...) My West Front and Rising Sun manuals were pretty nice. Im about to sell these original manuals, and games, on ebay and dont want to if the new manual isnt as nice.

The present manual is not too bad. It is around 135 pages.

If it was me, I would hang on to the old manuals until the 1.03 UPDATE manual will be available. The 1.03 UPDATE MANUAL will be superior to the old and present Campaign Series manuals.

Sorry to be a pest, just not clear as info on the Matirx site is sparce on these questions. Thank you...[:)]

No need to apologize, they are good questions!

Jason Petho
andym

Post by andym »

Will the Physical shipment manual reflect the update?
Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: andym

Will the Physical shipment manual reflect the update?

If you purchase the game after the 1.03 UPDATE, I would imagine the 1.03 UPDATE manual will be included. Prior to that, the old manual will be included.

Jason Petho

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”