SSG Policy Caw/WITP/CCW

Carriers At War is Strategic Studies Group famed simulation of Fleet Carrier Air and Naval Operations in the Pacific from 1941 - 1945.

Moderators: alexs, Gregor_SSG

mingohh

SSG Policy Caw/WITP/CCW

Post by mingohh »

Hi I like to no how Matrixgames policy is about: I have CAW and War in the Pacific, CCAW, and seen that in WITP there are som picture side/top view of planes, and som very good maps, and in CCAW scenarios to use, but how are Matrixs policy if i uses these items to make scenarios in CAW, its not for commercial purpose, only this forum if permitted.And at last i have a map of Leyte and try to link it to a scenario, but the surleytemap is ok, but how do i get the surleytemaphexes to match it. Do i have to draw the surleytemap in the underlaing maphexes ind the editor, or is there a fast way to deal with the hex to line up with them in the game, is a huge one to draw with dots.
Reguards
The little things in life, make a huge different
Erik Rutins

RE: SSG Policy Caw/WITP/CCW

Post by Erik Rutins »

As long as it's for a mod for one of our other games (CAW in this case), we have no objection.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
mingohh

RE: SSG Policy Caw/WITP/CCW

Post by mingohh »

Hi Thanks for that, it is for CAW, and when the new patch is here, it will be a trill to work on more countrys.
Reguards
The little things in life, make a huge different

Return to “Carriers At War”