Patch 1.01 GB Surrender bug

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Ted1066

Patch 1.01 GB Surrender bug

Post by Ted1066 »

Hey Marshall,

Playing a 1.01 game as France vs 6 AIs. I force GB to surrender in Dec 05 Diplomacy phase, choosing Extended Peace, All Reparations and Half Money Trade as surrender options. Make it around to the Eco Phase and lo and behold, no money whatsoever from GB.

Attached are two files. The first is the Diplomacy phase of Dec 1805, at the end of which GB will surrender each time (tested this a couple times and GB consistently surrendered unconditionally). The second set of files are the Eco phase saves, showing no payments from GB (cheap bastards that they are). Each time I tested the GB unconditional surrender, I played through to the Eco phase and each Eco phase there were no money transfers.

What I have not done yet is play through to the following Eco phase (Mar, 06) to see if the payments show up then. I'll keep playing this game and add an update if that occurs.

Cheers,

Ted
Attachments
Save.zip
(388.52 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Ted1066

RE: Patch 1.01 GB Surrender bug

Post by Ted1066 »

Hey Marshall,

So I've finally played through until the Mar 06 Eco phase. There was no payment received for their surrender in Dec 05, so there definitely is a bug of some sort here.

Cheers,

Ted

Return to “Tech Support”