EF Campaign Crash

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderator: Jason Petho

irene

EF Campaign Crash

Post by irene »

Hello
Still fighting this one. RS Campiagn mode and WF Campaign Mode work great as does all of the rest of the game except for the EF Campaing mode.

I have reinstalled and repatched 3 times with no luck.

I go to menu screen for RF, click for Campaign and get an error message which will not allow me to proceed into a campaign. I have downloaded a couple of "user" campiagns and am wondering if one could have a file which causes the hiccup when the program tries to read (ascertain) what campaigns are available?

Perhaps I should remove files from non-included campaigns to determine the offender?

If so, what are the campaign names which are included with the basic program (EF)?
Is there a particular file extension which might be the guilty party within a user generated campaign?

Thanks

Len

[:'(]
e_barkmann

RE: EF Campaign Crash

Post by e_barkmann »

Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo
irene

Post by irene »

Thanks, Chris. I read all of these posts, again, and still don't see anything which resembles my problem. I have been known to be rather thick skulled, though. [:)]

I can't get past the EF Menu when I clicked to go into Campaign mode. Didn't have the problem until I downloaded some user generated campaigns. I'm sure that one of them has a problem.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Len
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: fx35

Thanks, Chris. I read all of these posts, again, and still don't see anything which resembles my problem. I have been known to be rather thick skulled, though. [:)]

I can't get past the EF Menu when I clicked to go into Campaign mode. Didn't have the problem until I downloaded some user generated campaigns. I'm sure that one of them has a problem.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Len

You are correct, more than likely the downloaded campaigns are the problem. Maybe add them one at a time and see if you can find the culprit.

Jason Petho
irene

Post by irene »

[:)]Fixed problem. Now booting in Windows 98 mode in lieu of XP Professional.

Len

Return to “John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support”